Homebrew fb43ds - Facebook's Client for Nintendo 3DS

daxtsu

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
looks nicer

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and btw, 1989-early 1990s called, they want their Windows 3.1 back (e.g. what Windows 8.1 is now, ugly and boxy, but that's just my opinion). :P

Anyway, nice job on the Facebook homebrew. It's always nice to see new homebrews coming around.

Reactions: linoma

Procyon

TheRealProcyon
Trophies
Website
discord.me
XP
Country
Netherlands
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and btw, 1989-early 1990s called, they want their Windows 3.1 back (e.g. what Windows 8.1 is now, ugly and boxy, but that's just my opinion). :P

Anyway, nice job on the Facebook homebrew. It's always nice to see new homebrews coming around.

Well, I like how they develop better, or uglier looking stuff, to see how things go on through the years. That's how you can make a timeline of development :P . So I think every design can be great for further development/lookups.

Reactions: daxtsu

Psi-hate

GBATemp's Official Psi-Hater
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never said that he can't do what he wants; all I meant is that people might not use it because of Facebook on their phones and tablets.

Well Nintendo is selling a e-clock for $2, so he's got as much of a reason they do to make an app that everyone has. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night