favorite rpg

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Fallout 2 - it's a timeless masterpiece. There was a time when I played this game on an annual basis, it was a joy to return to every single time.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Obligatory:

205_us_ps2.jpg

I know, I'm so weeaboo.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Obligatory (...) I know, I'm so weeaboo.
Y'know, it's not a hidden trophy nor is it a secret game feature, we've been trhough this. It doesn't matter how many times you promote Persona 4 online - you don't get to shag the girls, emigre. I've told you that a hundred times. :angry:

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I have to break it down by type of RPG -
Turn-based traditional JRPG: FF9 - I love the living hell out of this game. It's fun, dramatic, has fun side quests, doesn't feel grindy, and is the last good FF game and also the only great FF game since FF6 (I'll toss a bone to 8, since I did enjoy it well enough).

Action RPG: Tales of Symphonia - I beat this game so many times in a row when I first got it. At least five or six times straight through, over and over again. I loved it that much. I still think it is an amazing game to this day, even if it is ultimately kind of simplistic as far as 3D Tales games go. I still own the Gamecube copy that I first rented from Blockbuster, then bought rather than returning.

Grid Turn-based: None. They bore me so much, it's ridiculous. I hate how long it takes to travel across the maps, to do anything, to accomplish an action. So blah.

Honorable Mention:
Ys 7. It's a real gem and one of, if not the best PSP game.

Cartmanuk

Trophies
XP
Country
Mine are Japanese games:

1# Chrono Trigger
2# Mother series
3# Live A Live

All lovingly translated :)

And I've just ordered 1500 SFC/SNES games.

Naderino

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a tough one. There are many RPGs I loved for the stories. There are many I loved for the gameplay and innovative additions to the JRPG element. Chrono Cross literally combines everything into one. From a great and deep story to interesting gameplay, this game probably ranks way up there in my list of favorite RPGs. Even the music is amazing! The only problem is that I played so many since I was a kid. It's really hard to decide which one is the best or my all-time favorite.
I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Vipera

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Legend of Dragoon. And though I've never finished it, I can't really forget the countless hours in high school playing the game on my phone.

What, you expected me to play it during my childhood? The only RPG I had was FF7, like every other normal kid.

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I wanna be the very best Like no one ever was, To catch them is my real test, To train them is my cause!

Golden Sun & 2

there is more for sure, but those stick out the most for me..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM