Hardware Fair pricing for a Vita?

jmhannz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I've been hearing that Vita is pretty much a dead console compared to Nintendos stuff blah blah blah

What's honestly a FAIR price for a Vita on 3.6 Slim?

I have a N3DS I'm going to be selling as I have a 3DS XL as my daily anyway, and looking to pick up hopefully a white Vita. But since you can't get in stores anymore, whats the real value, and recommended memory card size

YugiSenpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
100-250 depending on the condition and the stuff it comes with. If you are going to download alot of games then go for +32GB, 16GB will also work if you just need like 6-7 decently sized games, but if the games size is small than you easily have +10.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You should sell the 3DS XL instead, the N3DS will run more games and last longer because of the better specs.

jmhannz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry it is a new 3ds xl fire emblem dual IPS haha it's not going anywhere ever. I sold the new 3ds for 170. I found a vita slim cib with 8gb card borderlands 2 edition used only a few times in mint condition on 3.52 for 120 picked up. Supposedly flawless. I think that's a good deal.

Now time to read up all the hacks so I can play when I get it :)

YugiSenpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sorry it is a new 3ds xl fire emblem dual IPS haha it's not going anywhere ever. I sold the new 3ds for 170. I found a vita slim cib with 8gb card borderlands 2 edition used only a few times in mint condition on 3.52 for 120 picked up. Supposedly flawless. I think that's a good deal.

Now time to read up all the hacks so I can play when I get it :)
Nice! you might want to upgrade that memory card though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1