Hacking Fail0verflow release more... somethings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Everyone wants to eat the bread the chicken made, but no one helped when she was baking it.
Lol, okay, so you are an insider then or what? Lol, I want to see if you are pulling the number out of your, rear end, or if you actually found some pattern people can see.

SifJar

Not a pirate
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys think outside of the box, hint its a release day. So simple figure it out, math.
I hope you realise that the meaning of each of the numbers is well known, and has no relevance for the future; they are instead the amount of days that each hash took to find. You can do whatever algebra you want, it won't magically make those numbers have new meaning. (Unless for some reason fail0verflow chose to withhold the hashes after they found them until certain days to make the numbers have extra meaning, but I highly doubt that.) Any meaning you find in your theory is most likely just random coincidence.

shawnchalfant

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No insider, just looked at it in a different light. Remember theses guys want us to bust our brains with radical ideas. They came up with a simple but complex message I believe.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope you realise that the meaning of each of the numbers is well known, and has no relevance for the future; they are instead the amount of days that each hash took to find. You can do whatever algebra you want, it won't magically make those numbers have new meaning. (Unless for some reason fail0verflow chose to withhold the hashes after they found them until certain days to make the numbers have extra meaning, but I highly doubt that.) Any meaning you find in your theory is most likely just random coincidence.
My point exactly, WORD FOR WORD which is why I wanted to see his work, lol.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe so but that's my story and I'm sticking to it.
So put it out there silly, I've looked at the diagram, fractions? If I bring down the 1, then (8+1) =9 so side A is 19, okay, using imagination, then 44, lol. I keep using imagination here but get nowhere.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly, nothing there, random mumbo jumbo. IF they have private keys, they don't really need an exploit do they? Seriously, lay it out there, don't get feathers all ruffled up. You say "Saturday before next holiday" and in US, that is MLK, so 1/19/12. Lots of holidays in the world (point one). So without context and without you laying out your "algebra" it is random guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over