Hacking Fail0verflow release more... somethings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeatcre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
not sure how that meant it reinforces the chess reference i still think it sounds like they got the last piece to the puzzle that day at the congress.

DannyDeLonge

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
how does that make sense ... what could that tweet possibly mean?

(Maybe I'm just being slow here.)

A Facepalm for both of you ;)

1. The retweetet Post was an ironically Statement to the slow Wii U OS => 8 Days = RAM Access Speed...

2. The Diagram shows the ppc and the arm....

3. The Trollface is split up.....so when both comes together Nintendo gets trolled. There must be a huge failure how they work together.

4. The '?' = Encryption Key's

5. 'Devices can get drunk too' = Homebrew ....'just ask nicely' = they can sign stuff for the Wii U

Problem solved!....Professor Layton should be proud of me!

Reactions: OrgaMecha4253

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

1. The retweetet Post was an ironically Statement to the slow Wii U OS => 8 Days = RAM Access Speed...

3. The Trollface is split up.....so when both comes together Nintendo gets trolled. There must be a huge failure how they work together.

5. 'Devices can get drunk too' = Homebrew ....'just ask nicely' = they can sign stuff for the Wii U

If it is true he may be proud. Seems very plausible, your explanation is.

Knoedel

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

The First Explaination that makes Sense. Good Job.

be@vis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that the RAM speed internally would be that slow, but when using a hack to dump memory contents over a slow serial connection... that can take time. Dumping gigs of data could easily take days or weeks.

Something like this: http://twitter.yfrog.com/eslsgaap

The sha1 sums would be the checksums of the data they dumped. N would certainly recognize the checksums from their posts, but they are meaningless to the rest of us at this point.

davebaol

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
be@vis, post: 4505171, member: 320713[/EMAIL]]
The sha1 sums would be the checksums of the data they dumped. N would certainly recognize the checksums from their posts, but they are meaningless to the rest of us at this point.

FYI
Code:
<@sven> just hashing the things makes it easy for ninty to see what we have :-)
<@sven> it could be sha(binary + "lol, suck it. this is <blahblah>")

Reactions: Pattonfiend67

whinis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I had to guess its probably something within the "restart to wiiu" channel as it communicates to the wiiu side and would explain why both processors were used.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that the RAM speed internally would be that slow, but when using a hack to dump memory contents over a slow serial connection... that can take time. Dumping gigs of data could easily take days or weeks.

Something like this: http://twitter.yfrog.com/eslsgaap

Your bacon avatar reminds me of droidrzr forums and a "moot" thread. ALL anyone put for like 40 pages were thoughts that began and ENDED with bacon. Lol. I was talking with megazig, BEING A PEST to him like usual. "mutex locked memory pool" work and "MIDP" were a few clues. He always gives me NOTHING, so I then say goodbye/goodnight and then he puts something out like "MIDP is all I can say." Then he denies giving me clues;-) Somebody more intelligent/experienced with this type of work would understand it. What size/format is the nand on the Wii U? Is it a Nand or Nor? Thought somebody said nand (some tear-down website). Anyway, how large is one of those? On a 360, the 16 MB nand read via USB nand reader (xecuter, Maximus, etc) would take a minute (approx). LMFAO, how long to read the nand if it were 8 gig? LMFAO. Seriously though, how large is the Wii U nand? vWii Nand appears to start at about 135 MB some say THEN gets larger with more added (from other threads on the vWii nand). THEN, how does anyone get "Internal ram speed" from the A/B diagram??? Maybe I am an idiot but I think these are questions I would like solid answers to. Mega and the #wiiudev crowd are cool, but I never know if I am annoying them or they are only toying with my curiosity. Probably both huh? OBVIOUSLY some on here are affiliated with that crowd and "In the know" and probably laughing at all of us stabbing in the dark.

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Another point; why tell Nintendo ANYTHING? Could they simply figure out hold then close it? Or at this point, is showing them what you have irrelevent as it is too late to stop hack already???

Ray Lewis

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OH, another idea to keep in mind, from megazig; the hashes could be a text file with a few words or something much larger. I thought files had hashes and that was like the FINGERPRINT but different types of hashes also;-) Could be a coded text to say, "Guys, we clowned you, had you fooled, ha ha ha, Nintendo has this think eternally locked."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.