Hacking Fail to write to SDRAM

binh25

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I got an m3 lite and was playing sonic rush, Finished level one then all the sudden I got the two white screen
after a little while it came back with Fail to write to SDRAM, System must shut down.

I reboot and open another game, and while loading it came back with the same error.

I since reformat the microsd and rewrite all my games... I will have another play with it later tonight
and see if the same error came up.

I got 5meg free on the microSD at the time of the error, so I'm not sure if we have to leave a certain amount of
spare space on the microsd.

Has anyone seen this error before?

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
you probably mean error writing to psram, this happens when the contact between the pcboard and the gba slot is not good. Try tightening the case or changing cases to help.

tama_mog

Kupo
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There's also a good guide @ m3forums of mods some people did to their casing to prevent this error. Apparently some m3 units experience this, keeping my fingers crossed since all 3 of my units are working fine.

dandandan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello. Sorry to drag up a dead thread but I'm having the same problem as the OP - could you please point me towards the casing mods thread?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: My therapy chair is padded