Gaming Facebook app is now 1.01

masterchan777

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Facebook app for the PSVtia has been updated to version 1.01, check the images below for detailed information on what's been updated and added

2012-04-13-115915-1.jpg

2012-04-13-115929.jpg

2012-04-13-115947.jpg

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't like those "facebook apps", most of them are just cr*p.

The Vita one is actually pretty solid. But I know what you mean.

Layout is rather nice and fluid. Plus you can use the back touchpad to scroll, which is like of the only things I actually use the damn touchpad for. I like it more than using the front screen since I can avoid smudging, it doesn't obscure my view, and I don't accidentally click stuff.

Although I don't think you're able to see wall-to-wall posts, which kinda bothered me. But they finally added photo uploading to it, although you have to go to the Facebook app itself instead of being able to do so in the Photo app.

But yeah, it's one of the better Facebook apps I've used, it's certainly better than their website for a mobile device.

Reactions: 1 person

Supernova741

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I don't like those "facebook apps", most of them are just cr*p.

The Vita one is actually pretty solid. But I know what you mean.

Layout is rather nice and fluid. Plus you can use the back touchpad to scroll, which is like of the only things I actually use the damn touchpad for. I like it more than using the front screen since I can avoid smudging, it doesn't obscure my view, and I don't accidentally click stuff.

Although I don't think you're able to see wall-to-wall posts, which kinda bothered me. But they finally added photo uploading to it, although you have to go to the Facebook app itself instead of being able to do so in the Photo app.

But yeah, it's one of the better Facebook apps I've used, it's certainly better than their website for a mobile device.

Will try it out then, had it on my vita, but never used it. Hope it's a lot better than the Ipad and blackberry versions...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp