Hacking F Zero GX freezing

Heracleion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Getting a freeze often after races when it moves to the white screen into rankings. Second ISO tried out. Very annoying now, especially at the end of many races. Dios Mios updated. Any help appreciated.

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Try a third ISO? :P
While that sounds like a harsh reply, I did have problems getting a working copy of the game myself..... I wanted the US version for 480p (to avoid any force progressive problems) and getting a working one was a right arse....
That said, if it's running up to the end of a race, it will probably be something else anyway.... are you using a real memory card or NMM? PAL or NTSC? 1:1, shrunk or extracted? Have you got force progressive on? Using a loader? ....Tried Nintendont with it?

Heracleion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Try a third ISO? :P
While that sounds like a harsh reply, I did have problems getting a working copy of the game myself..... I wanted the US version for 480p (to avoid any force progressive problems) and getting a working one was a right arse....
That said, if it's running up to the end of a race, it will probably be something else anyway.... are you using a real memory card or NMM? PAL or NTSC? 1:1, shrunk or extracted? Have you got force progressive on? Using a loader? ....Tried Nintendont with it?

Yeah thanks I'm trying a 3rd now!

I'm using memory card, I don;t know how to tell if it's shrunk/extracted? Force prog is off. Using HDLoader GX. Haven't tried Nintedont yet

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/