I'd kill for one. Literally.
yaynds.gif

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I hope for one where you can edit tracks or at least like the one for the GC with online multiplayer. Imagine that. 30 players online all exploding.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
Or even better, F-Zero for the wii with online capabilities to be able to play 30 players on all tracks...*UBERDROOLS*
blink.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I reckon every F-zero game is great. Love to see a DS version with the N64 engine and all the extras that and the 64DD one had like track editor. Wi-fi would be great too.

Nintendo need to bring their sport titles to the DS it needs them! 1080 Snowboarding, Excite Bike and Wave Race would all do very well.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The gamecube one is fricken awesome. There should be something like that on the DS..It would pwn to have online multiplayer. If they didn't have that, they'd just be screwing themselves over. Of course, it would have to have a cap of like 8 players per race.
And we need to be able to edit tracks.
Also, they should turn down the difficult just a tad from the gamecube game.
[EDIT] omg, I hate my computer. Made my cursor jump and I skipped typing like, half of a sentence.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
No way dude the difficulty was the thing that made it so freakin' awesome!
laugh.gif

Edit: Apart from the uberfast speeds, awesome tracks and excellent graphics ofcourse
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The difficulty made this a game I kept on trying to beat and I still play the N64 and GC versions because of it, other racers become boring as they become easy after you master them F-Zero doesnt.

BvG

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Some flashy F-Zero X graphics, online gameplay, track editor and created by the creators of F-Zero GX is all this guy needs
happy.gif

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah the difficulty of GX was what made the game. It was in your face killing and destruction, at breakneck speeds. I get so pumped playing that game, so fast and at any second you could be knocked off or blown up. Nintendo and Sega came together and made damn near the most perfect racer ever.

Digeman

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Tomobobo Posted Today, 12:05 AM
Yeah the difficulty of GX was what made the game. It was in your face killing and destruction, at breakneck speeds. I get so pumped playing that game, so fast and at any second you could be knocked off or blown up. Nintendo and Sega came together and made damn near the most perfect racer ever.

Amen to that bro!
happy.gif

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I would like it, but at the same time, i wouldn't like it. Why? Because if they do make it, they'll probably use DKR-like graphics compared to MKDS graphics. MKDS > DKR graphics wise on the DS by like 1000%.

Also, since F-Zero is so friggin fast, you should want to easily see what's on the horizon. Kinda hard to do with a low-res screen like that found on the DS.

And on top of that, if Nintendo continues their trend, they're going to kill the game with a bad 2D top view via touchscreen, or they'll add touchscreen perks.

I think that the only way F-Zero would be successful on the DS, is if they could get the 3D view to work on both screens, or if they totally turn off one screen on concentrate on making that view kickass.

Gooseman

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For me F-Zero is the best racing game ever great graphics and sound.

But a DS version would be crappy I think because the developers would try to get use of the touchpad and that doesn't work with F-Zero

gov78

Ha made you Look
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IMO i think that the touch screen would be used if they make it anything like MKDS the will use it for some kind of map. graphic wise i dont mind as long as the on par with MKDS but to me it all about GAME PLAY!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...