Hacking EZFlash IV Client not unarchiving on Mac

thebaker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey,

I'm new here. Lately have gotten back into gaming on my old GBA (about to perform the AGS-101 screen replacement) but I am really trying to understand how to use the EZFlash Client. I downloaded the client software from the website, and when I tried opening the self-extracting archive (EZ4_Client.exe) it keeps telling me the file is corrupted. Can anyone help? Do I need to install something first? Really new to ALL of this and would love some pointers.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hey,

I'm new here. Lately have gotten back into gaming on my old GBA (about to perform the AGS-101 screen replacement) but I am really trying to understand how to use the EZFlash Client. I downloaded the client software from the website, and when I tried opening the self-extracting archive (EZ4_Client.exe) it keeps telling me the file is corrupted. Can anyone help? Do I need to install something first? Really new to ALL of this and would love some pointers.
Are you running the exe in wine/crossover, or are you trying to open it directly in an archiver? Try both.

thebaker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah, tried that too. thanks though. i used a windows machine and it worked no problem. i guess it's not made for Mac? and, i don't even know what wine/crossover is ...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning