Hacking EZ Flash V 3 in 1 - Freezes on white Gameboy Logo everytime

nrob72

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi,

I'm running the EZ Flash V 3 in 1 on a DS Lite with an R4 Upgrade card (SDHC). I have the latest firmware for the R4 installed (v. 1.8) and I am using the latest version of GBA Exploader. I have read through the tutorials and I'm pretty sure I've got the right set up - both Exploader files copied on to the root of the SD, with a separate 'GBA' folder containing the games. Exploader launches ok, I can select the games but then when I create a new save file the white screen loads on the top screen with the Gameboy logo (but no Nintendo underneath) and then it just freezes.

Really stuck on this, would appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks
Rob,

how_do_i_do_that

Blue Wizard is about to die.
Trophies
You have insufficient posts to view user location.
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hi,

I'm running the EZ Flash V 3 in 1 on a DS Lite with an R4 Upgrade card (SDHC). I have the latest firmware for the R4 installed (v. 1.8) and I am using the latest version of GBA Exploader. I have read through the tutorials and I'm pretty sure I've got the right set up - both Exploader files copied on to the root of the SD, with a separate 'GBA' folder containing the games. Exploader launches ok, I can select the games but then when I create a new save file the white screen loads on the top screen with the Gameboy logo (but no Nintendo underneath) and then it just freezes.

Really stuck on this, would appreciate any suggestions!

Thanks
Rob,

In red:
That can be nearly anything from trying to run a 32MB rom in PSRAM to a dirty rom, stating what games gives you that issue can help you get a better answer.

In blue:
Did you also make a save folder? Some clones do not know how to generate a folder for you.
gba_exploader_in_root_directory_b.png

kirstpo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any fix? I'm late to the game and just got a ez flash V 3in1. Same thing. It freezes at the Gameboy screen. Sometimes the "advance" part is pixelated out or it doesn't even show up. Can't get past the Gameboy screen for any game. I can't load any gameboy advance games, including smaller ones on either NOR or PSRAM.

Last edited by kirstpo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    prime deez nuts
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    okies :D put 'em here :O
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The mutated Axolotl was awesome
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    I don't have prime, I order once I am orderign $35 worth of stuff
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bet you don't pirate game either
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I even convinced my dad to watch Fallout lol. He's enjoying it so far
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    They really wanna get the head
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Also nice. Never really watched Fallout on Prime, but sounds like a good show.
    +1
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    legit nobody irl knows I'm trans(it hasn't been long enough yet)
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Be really careful out there. There are people who use trans people to their advantage, and its really sad in general. :(
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    also scary
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Chasers and homophobia.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They're very common on social media.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    ik about the phobias Im used to it but what's a chaser
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Whoever you disclose your gender identity to, keep it private between your friends.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    irl or online
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Nobody is safe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    eh I don't keep it private, not much happens except idiots on TikTok making a fool of themselves
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    im still curious as to what a chaser is tho
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, A chaser is someone who uses (mostly trans) individuals to their advantage, stuff that they are uncomfortable about.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    thats weird
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Mhm