Hacking ez-flash iv no_loader_found can't reflash!

Hellz92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi guys,

Today I received my ez-flash iv. After putting the ezfla_up.bin file on my MiniSD i started my GBA SP holding the R button, it immediatly gave a Erasing ok and a writememory OK, under it, it said "restart no_loader_found". Now I've tried several different versions of the ezfla_up that i found on the internet, each resulting in the same message. The weird thing is even if I take the MiniSD out of the Ezflash and turn on my GBA, it gives the same message. Do I have a faulty card? Is my miniSD not working? Eventho i can read the MiniSD on computer. Or is something else going on and someone knows the fix for it??

I've also cleaned the contacts of the ezflash with alcohol, and also cleaned the Mini SD.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
It seems rare that you would get a bad cart, but I suppose that's a possibility... Are you using the well-circulated 1.72 with Clearlooks theme? If not, it's the one I recomment. Gives me no issues. Worth a shot.

Hellz92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I think I got that one, the problem is the cart either doesn't see the MiniSD or it can't read the file. It's very strange behaviour by the ezflash

nccom

Trophies
XP
Country
Estonia
Its a new revision of the card (3rd one I think), I have the same problem - tried to change the skin, initiated reflash and now I'm stuck with no_loader_found.
I have tried all launchers including new ones for cards with new NOR and nothing works on it. Will try to contact the seller, can't do anything with this card atm.

Hellz92

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Its a new revision of the card (3rd one I think), I have the same problem - tried to change the skin, initiated reflash and now I'm stuck with no_loader_found.
I have tried all launchers including new ones for cards with new NOR and nothing works on it. Will try to contact the seller, can't do anything with this card atm.

I managed to fix it, my friend had an EZ-flash IV with minisd and had no problem, i tried using his MiniSD and it could install perfectly!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.