martinm90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello

i got an bing problem with an old EZ Flash 3 card i bought. I got the card and the reader, there was some stuff on the card and they worked.
I installed the ez manager software on an 32bit Win7, if i plug in the card the software says ther is an new OS Updated. If i click yes, it sarts but stops at ~40%, writer led stucks on red light till i plug it off the computer. Same as i want to format the 1Gbit NAND, stucks on ~90%.

If i plug the card in my agb, Nintendo Logo shows and than nothing.

I tried ez3recovery, hangs on "erease flash0", ez3check works and clears the whole card.

But i cant install anything new on it, no OS, no NAND..

What can i do now?

Thanks, greetings

martinm90

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
No, i have a 64bit Win7 machine but if i set up Win XP on WMWare it always say "Connection error ...." if i connect the EZ Writer to the VM machine. So the Writer gets not recongnised on my VM Win XP.
And the 32Bit Win7 machine is too slow and not enough ram for VMWare i think. Maybe i try it anyway.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive had this cart for a long time. the only way it has ever worked for me was on windows xp. you can play with the vmware settings for a virtual machine. im sure you can get vmware to work well enough for your card to work properly.give it a shot

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated