Hacking EZ-flash 4 not updating due to SD?

Pieter Schutz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Today I got my EZ-flash IV.
When I started it I got a wonderful chinese skin and decided to update with the latest firmware.
Formated my kingston 1gb miniSD with FAT, copied ezfla_up.bin, inserted in my ez-flash, held right shoulderbutton and started GB micro.
I got the following text:

find_ezfla_up.bin,updating​
Erasing_OK​
Write_complete​
Restart​
No_Loader_found​
fat initial 0​

Right now this message is also comming (instant) when booting without holding R or even without minisd in the ezflash.

Figured out it was due to my ez-flash not recognising my miniSD-card.
I've got an kingston miniSD-card espacialy cause it's considered better then using microSD (and it was hard to get)
But now when updating it goes to the same message as above but with FAT initial 0 under in screen.
When seeing vids of updating cards this message is not there.

Anything I can try?

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Today I got my EZ-flash IV.
When I started it I got a wonderful chinese skin and decided to update with the latest firmware.
Formated my kingston 1gb miniSD with FAT, copied ezfla_up.bin, inserted in my ez-flash, held right shoulderbutton and started GB micro.
I got the following text:

find_ezfla_up.bin,updating​
Erasing_OK​
Write_complete​
Restart​
No_Loader_found​
fat initial 0​

Right now this message is also comming (instant) when booting without holding R or even without minisd in the ezflash.

Figured out it was due to my ez-flash not recognising my miniSD-card.
I've got an kingston miniSD-card espacialy cause it's considered better then using microSD (and it was hard to get)
But now when updating it goes to the same message as above but with FAT initial 0 under in screen.
When seeing vids of updating cards this message is not there.

Anything I can try?

http://gbatemp.net/threads/ez-flash-iv-no_loader_found-cant-reflash.371461/ In this thread maybe there was the same problem

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol