Gaming "Extreme Escape Adventure: Good people Die" Promo anime traile

The Milkman

GBATemp's Official Asshat Milkman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good people die, the title makes a bit more sense now, it seems that as far as the first game, if you feel more team oriented then you can risk an alliance, but if your partner disagrees you suffer for your trust. I like the idea :3

RedJiggly

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Good people die, the title makes a bit more sense now, it seems that as far as the first game, if you feel more team oriented then you can risk an alliance, but if your partner disagrees you suffer for your trust. I like the idea :3
This. The Prisoners Dilemma, in other words the game they play in those elevators, is one of the best psychological dilemma's there is.

Statistically it is almost certain that two players will always betray eachother. Wikipedia has a nice article

;D

Lusankya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Other interesting things:
There are again 8 people, the 9th being killed right of the start.
I wonder however, since everybody is in colored pairs. This means that that woman had to be set-up and not like unable to get out of the elevator in time.

Actually there are 9 people and a 10th person is dead.
There are three colors and three people share one color each. For every color there is a "pair" and a "solo" player.

(At least in the beginning of the game) we have the red team with Sigma, Phi (pair) and Allice (solo), the blue team with Dio, Quark (pair) and Luna (solo) and the green team with Clover, K (pair) and Tenmyoji (solo).

This. The Prisoners Dilemma, in other words the game they play in those elevators, is one of the best psychological dilemma's there is.

Statistically it is almost certain that two players will always betray eachother. Wikipedia has a nice article

;D
There is one difference though. In Good People Die the characters can talk to each other before they take the decision, so it's much easier to cooperate (once you trust the other person).

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Seems really awesome. =O
I wonder why Clover alone came back to the nonary game... I wonder if K is anyone from the first game and who the hell is Zero this time around. >.>
So many questions. D=

Mr. Prince

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
Seems really awesome. =O
I wonder why Clover alone came back to the nonary game... I wonder if K is anyone from the first game and who the hell is Zero this time around. >.>
So many questions. D=

When I saw Clover on the official site I thought that she had something to do with this nonary game, until I saw her reaction (Which was not that great considering this is her 3rd time)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte