Hacking Exploitable Black Ops 2 Wii U crash?

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I was playing some Black Ops 2 (on the map Raid) and suddenly the game halted and showed an exception dump on-screen. I know that this is most likely useless but here we go anyways. :)

x3kma7s2.jpg

And yes, this is the full image. It's not cut off at the bottom, it was like that on-screen.

Reactions: Deleted User

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is very likely you are getting this because someone in your lobby is dumping memory.
It seems to happen to some players when we dump. I really don't know why. If you were in a lobby with me then sorry for interrupting your gameplay.

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It is very likely you are getting this because someone in your lobby is dumping memory.
It seems to happen to some players when we dump. I really don't know why. If you were in a lobby with me then sorry for interrupting your gameplay.

Sure, I'm getting an exception dump if someone dumps the memory. Which game mode were you active on you true expert and why would you do that in public lobbies?

Jackall4BDN

Haunter of Daydreams and Nightmares
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
For fatal error? nope, he gets 110% sarcasm.
Or... he could just get treatet as every other temper, pardon me, as every other temper who "isn´t treatet like the last ass", no matter what post-history one has. It´s one thing to don´t believe or blame someone, another thing entirely to insult someone. thx my work could be done here (make me believe it is)

endoverend

AKA zooksman
Trophies
Website
zooksman.com
XP
Country
United States
Or... he could just get treatet as every other temper, pardon me, as every other temper who "isn´t treatet like the last ass", no matter what post-history one has. It´s one thing to don´t believe or blame someone, another thing entirely to insult someone. thx my work could be done here (make me believe it is)

I understand, but Fatal has sort of a presence here which is entirely negative and he is an absolute troll and some other words I don't want to say. There's a difference between him and a normal member.

FaTaL_ErRoR

AKA ŦƕƎ ƠṀƐƝ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sure, I'm getting an exception dump if someone dumps the memory. Which game mode were active on you true expert and why would you do that in public lobbies?
More like an overflow exception. Due to the rate at which the wii u runs all dumps are made in game. (it's not like your gecko with the wii) With the U much is written over very quickly so dumping is in real time. During gameplay and in lobbies. I do in fact actually know why this happens to users. The host is the one dumping memory and maybe even modding it in real time. Since your console has no clue what just happened it throws an exception. It's not exploitable as far as I know because it is caused by an exploit.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE