Misc Everybody Votes Channel problem

kend7510

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
After installing Wiinja Deluxe yesterday, everything was fine except that in my everybody votes channel, time left shown on all polls are 68x days. I then realized that somehow my wii clock was reset to someday in 2005. So I reset the clock to the current date, but the channel was not updated. I left it overnight with wiiconnect24 on hoping it could update itself, but it didn't. Anyone know of anyway to fix this issue?

I tried formating the votes data, even deleting the channel and redownloading it, and then got an error code 239001 that says wiiconnect24 data cannot be received at this time. I'm been searching on the internet and it seems there are a number of people that has the problem.

What I'd like to confirm is is this because of the chip? Is there anyone that has the chip and the channel is still working? Or someone without the chip also has the problem as well?

Thanks.

P.S. all my other online channel works, shop news weather etc.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Try to take the battery out from the Wii (its a little "clock" battery) and wait like 2-3hrs (or over night) and put it back in and see if it works.

Else I have no idea.

I hade the same problem after installing a Wiikey on firmware 2.2. Then my news channel stopped working but it got fixed in Version 3.0 firmware.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol