ever search yourself up on the internet

Dominator211

JFK's Jelly Donut
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well today people in school looked me up for fun and a lot of stuff came up from GBATemp (Thanks, GBATemp) so just curious have you ever searched your name up on the internet.

Attachments

• me 1.JPG
    me 1.JPG
    174.3 KB · Views: 352
  • me 2.JPG
    me 2.JPG
    190.7 KB · Views: 297
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Just now to see if there were any pics of me. Nope. At least not on Google searches.

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Searching my real name, I get
  1. My Twitter
  2. My job
  3. My OpenCritic review portal
  4. GBAtemp profile
  5. One IRL picture of myself
Searching my typical username, I get
  1. Tons of my avatars
  2. My Steam profile
  3. My Reddit
  4. NO IRL pictures, nice
  5. Definition of "Chary" in the dictionary
  6. Definition of "Chary" on Urban Dictionary...
ABCP4Z2.png

excuse me???

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Searching my real name, I get
  1. My Twitter
  2. My job
  3. My OpenCritic review portal
  4. GBAtemp profile
  5. One IRL picture of myself
Searching my typical username, I get
  1. Tons of my avatars
  2. My Steam profile
  3. My Reddit
  4. NO IRL pictures, nice
  5. Definition of "Chary" in the dictionary
  6. Definition of "Chary" on Urban Dictionary...
ABCP4Z2.png

excuse me???
Defuq?

Reactions: Chary

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Searching my real name, most of the results have it spelled differently, adding only one extra letter to be exact. So, my real name is super unique, people have told me that, Google pretty much confirms it. Exceptions though, a blank MySpace page, accurate since I made a MySpace account in 2007, even then my social media indifference was strong, didn't bother with it for long. Most of the results are in Spanish. Putting quotes around my name though, blank Google+ page, a last.fm page I forgot about. I made some playlist I guess, all Drowning Pool songs, so, very old, July 2008 it says. Facebook result lists, once again, variations of the name, still proving how unique it is. And two spokeo pages of family members, where I'm listed under relatives. Oh shit! Second results page reveals a forum I was a part of, making video game reviews! Some other forum I don't remember an alumni listing page for my high school, and that's about it. 2 pages there, less than 20 results. I'll share the reviews, this is a video game forum after all.

Post on Jul 23, 2008 at 10:12am
Personally, basketball is my favorite sport. As a fan of playing the game, I should be a fan of playing the video games that would deal with basketball, and I am. More or less, I love the older basketball games, less officiated with none of those common fouls and rules, and one NBA game that just fulfilled that was NBA Hangtime, by Midway games. Now NBA Hangtime is like the famous and popular NBA Jam in a way, and I will show you soon. NBA Hangtime is available for N64, Playstation, SNES, Sega Genesis, arcade, and Windows (now I played the N64 port). This is possibly my shortest review, but nonetheless, let the reviewing begin.

Now, when going on to the main screen, you will bump into 3 options.

Create Player:
The Create Player option allows you to create an NBA player with specifications that include height, weight, power, shooting, and defense skills. After made, he can play for an NBA team in the Enter Name option. Each four games won with the player on the team, you earn more attribute points which would help enhance the player's abilities.

Select Teams:
Easy, select a team from the 29 NBA teams, which are all of today's teams except the Charlotte Bobcats and the recently re-named Memphis Grizzlies (in the game they are the Vancouver Grizzlies), but of course there are different players than of today. Some famous names include Kevin Garnet, Kobe Bryant, Scottie Pippen, Allen Iverson (in his rookie years), and more. Regular basketball timing, 4 quarters, but they are 3 minutes each.

Enter Name:
The Enter Name option allows you to bring in you created player and you pick a team and battle all 29 teams, like the newer NBA games' season mode. The line of teams begins with the Vancouver Grizzlies and ends with the Chicago Bulls (on their way to being NBA champions at the time of the game's release). After beating all 29 teams, you can go an as you contest with a number of secret characters, including, a young boy who looks similar to McCauly Culkin, a monkey wearing a Viking helmet who has hands for feet, a cow, and a chicken.

Gameplay:
The actual game is fast action two-on-two basketball like NBA Jam. More on similarities, you have the ability to do cool and weird moves, like gravity-defying dunks!!!!!!! Players have a limited amount of turbo, which you use to make your player faster and do some special moves. And...! If you score three baskets without your opponent scoring, you become "On Fire!" On Fire mode enhances your speed and make you a badass by increasing your chances of making a baskets, and allowing you to make goaltenders. It stops after you attempt 6 baskets or your opponent scores (don't let that happen!!). Also....!!! If your team scores 3 straight baskets without the opponent scoring by 3 double dunks ore 3 alley-oops, the whole team gets 25 seconds of Team Fire. Can be broken if the opposing team score a double dunk or alley-oop. Regular NBA stats are counted, and you can sub players in the game only when you reach halftime. During halftime, it plays this good rap song!

Side Rating: Rap song playing during halftime
It's like now a commonality for me to do side ratings, and I chose the rap song playing during halftime of a game. Now, as a kid I loved rap, but not anymore, since I found more music, i.e. my new favorite genre Thrash Metal, I haven't listened to new rap, and I wouldn't because they suck, and I only have few rap songs in my library. Anyways, during the youth, this song was what got to me like rap during the time, and I still love the song. Childish side review maybe, but it's just great. Rhyming and lyrics are of NBA and the game itself, so it's necessary for that song to be in it. Great b-ball beats and rhythm.
Rating: 9/10

Rating: 9.5/10
One of the greatest recreational NBA style games ever! Kids, get it for your N64, it's perfect for youngies. I say in a youth level, it's better than Pro NBA games like the NBA Live franchise by EA Sports, way better!!!! It's absolute fun, and I assure you, you won't get bored with it, I never did, if I got new N64 controllers, I'd always play it and Pokemon Stadium. Get it, get it, get it! To me, BEST NBA GAME EVER!!!!!!!

Other one.

Post on Jul 26, 2008 at 8:48am
For about 9 years, I've become a fan of the famous Pokemon franchise owned by Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri. It all started with watching the first episode on KidsWB, then seeing the cards on display, and then this game I'm reviewing. Pokemon Stadium is the first Pokemon title of the gaming series to take on the 3-D and home console set by being on the N64. Being a longtime fan of Pokemon, reviewing this game is great. I'll show you.

Summary:
Pokemon Stadium is a 1-4 player game where you will play with pokemon basically. In general, there are 3 options when reaching the main screen: Battle Now, Stadium City, and Event Battle. The basics is simply to finish the game by completing Stadium City's challenges, which is really the story or challenge to complete in the game. This game contains the first generation of the Pokemon roster, all 150 on display. And a bonus pokemon.... Mew.

Battle Now and Event Battle
I put these two together because there isn't much to say on both. Battle Now is when you don't want to wait and rather play now, and what will happen is you pick a difficulty and who to play against you, either CPU or a 2nd player, and just plain battle, as you will be given six random and trained level 50 pokemon, then battle! Event Battle is basically you get other players, and with access by your transfer paks (which should have a Game Boy Pokemon game in), you can do battles with custom rules in.

Now, the real fun...

Stadium City:
Here in Stadium City mode, you have these places to go where they aren't for completing, but more to help, and have fun: Pokemon Lab, where you can access your Pokemon Game Boy game, only if it's plugged into the Transfer Pak and can withdraw your own pokemon in the game, so you can use them in the game; Mini Games, where you play these cute little games, and they are Magikarp's Splash, Run Rattata Run, Snore War, Clefairy Says, Thundering Dynamo, Ekans' Hoop Hurl, Sushi-Go-Round, Rock Harden, and Dig! Dig! Dig!; the Game Boy Tower, which is where you can actually play your plugged in pokemon game (either Red, Blue, or Yellow) in the N64, and by winning Tournament Cups and beating Gym Leader Castle, you can unlock Doduo Mode (double speed) and Dodrio Mode (triple speed); the Hall of Fame, which shows the statues of Pokemon you use that have defeated the Elite Four; and that's it. Now there are 3 main modes that will beef you up in this game as in means of necessary things to do and fun of course!

Free Battle:
Free Battle is where you are free to set some rules, pick who to face, either 1-on-1, 1-on-CPU, 2-on-2 Cpu, 2-on-2, and more. You cac set the rules to those of the Tournament Cups or modified rules, or Anything Goes. You can use your Game Boy pokemon in this too. Basically, once rules, set, battle time man. This can help you in training your GB pokemon, getting to know the Rental pokemon, or just fun kicking someone's ass.

Gym Leader Castle:
Here, you will fight each of the 8 gym leaders of the Kanto region and their trainers. The 8 Gym Leaders are, and in order; Brock, Misty, Lt. Surge, Erika, Koga, Sabrina, Blaine, and Giovanni. Then after beating them, you can access to the Elite Four, which are, and in order; Lorelei, Bruno, Agatha, and Lance. After them, your last challenge is the Champion (Rival). You can use your Game Boy pokemon or rentals. This is one of the main aspects of the game, to beat this castle, and is not a walk in the park either. It depends on what you use. Personally, I never really experienced Game Boy pokemon, and made due with Rentals, which is hard because most of the moves are not how you want them, but ah well, still passed, takes skill.

Stadium:
The head of the game, the truest main aspect of this game is to beat Stadium mode. In it, contains 4 Tournament Cups: Pika Cup (lvl 15-20), Prime Cup (1-100), Petite Cup (25-30), and the big dog of them all, Poke Cup (50-55). You can use your GB pokemon or Rentals, and plus must abide by their rules, which aren't hard to follow, but the main one is what pokemon are allowed to compete. Now in Pika Cup and Petite, they are severely limited, but in Poke Cup and Prime Cup, none are banned really. Back to Pika and Petite Cup, you are given one cup, and must get it. Now all tournaments share the the quality of you facing 8 trainers. You must beat all 8 to get a Tournament Cup. In Pika and Petitte, 1 Cup each. Poke and Prime Cup, 4 cups each, and both those stadiums, their cups are based on difficulty, and they are named as: Poke ball (Very Easy), Great Ball (Easy), Ultra Ball (Hard), Master ball (Very Hard). Note, that's how I rank them. Anyways, beat them all and trust me it's not easy one bit. In general, this is the hardest out of this and Gym Leader Castle. In total, using my math, you must defeat 80 trainers to completely finish Stadium mode!

Mewtwo:
Now Mewtwo is also a toughie. By completing Stadium and Gym Leader Castle, you choose 6 pokemon (GB or Rental, and any level, I believe, but I used lvl 100's) and battle one pokemon.... Mewtwo. Sounds easy, but it isn't! This pokemon kicks ass.

R-2:
After beating Stadium, Gym Leader Castle, and Mewtwo, you unlock R-2 (Round 2), and re-challenge those 3 in order to finish the game! Trust me, Gym Leader Castle, Stadium, and Mewtwo..... hard!! And more hard! And did I say hard?! Intense gaming, need smarts, and good pokemon. I hope your GB pokemon are ready, and those who use Rentals like me, holy shit, good luck. Serious stuff, this is very challenging!

Gameplay:
Why should I explain, all of you should know. One pokemon, 4 moves, choose one and attack. Party of 6, and in most challenges, you are only allowed to use three in battling a trainer. Who goes first? Depends on who has a higher speed stat. Love it.

Side Review 1: Mewtwo
The baddest, toughest, and the ominous one... Mewtwo! His attacks are Psychic, Blizzard, Rest, Thunderbolt. The last two, I'm not sure of. One pokemon to beat is simple. One Mewtwo to beat, not simple one bit. It's best you have pokemon that beat Mewtwo's speed stat, like Electrode. Mewtwo, however is an all around pokemon, meaning his stats are high, and none are favor, meaning equal share of strengths to take a pokemon down. Better watch out. Challenging as shit! Especially in R-2!!!!

Side Rating 1: 9.5/10
Simply because the thirsty challenge, which is to die for. What battling is all about!

Side Review 2: Clefairy Says
This mini-game is real fun, combo of Simon Says, and is a serious memory game. Four Clefairy are in class and the teacher shows directions on the board. The player must remember the arrow pattern carefully, then repeat it in a limited time. The Clefairy will then dance the moves; if they make an error, the teacher will bop them with a hammer. The last Clefairy to stay in the game without getting bopped five times is the winner, or just with least bops. Hard to get perfect, takes practice, but I managed that, the best one in my mind.

Side Rating 2: 9/10
Great challenge, teaches you, helps you, possibly make you better in memory. It's sweet!

Rating: 10/10
Yes, I'm the reviewer, and I'm giving it a 10/10. The perfect all around challenge game! When you play it, you will find out. This game is godly, cool, nice, and. Nothing more to it, I'm a die-hard pokemon fan. In fact, I admit too, I'm more of a pokemon fan, than I am a Mario fan. Considering how people feel on the innovative plumber, I must love Pokemon a lot! I do!!! Best franchise ever! This game is the one perfect example. Play it! It's absolute fun! My favorite N64 game, and favorite pokemon game out of all the games in this franchise's series. Innovative, original, and motherfucking perfect! Omnipotent

Last edited by RustInPeace,
D

Deleted User

Mostly stuff to do with candles and also the profile picture I use here (for "Vanilla Lumina").

fedehda

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I always look up for myself on Google (it's really interesting). My lastname isn't common (well, it is, but if you add an A on the beggining), so it usually says "Maybe you've tried to say...", or it shows me the village on Spain that has exactly the same name as my lastname.

My username it's weird too, so it shows me on every social media or forum I've ever been.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.