News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
4kk0mt.png

I didn't find any news thread about this on gbatemp, surpringly as it has been released end of May this year.

The critical acclaimed Ever 17: The Out of Infinity has been ported to the DS, more specific, for Visual Novel DS (VNDS). Many users say that is the predecessor of the arguably best graphical adventure of all time, 9 hours, 9 perons, 9 doors by Aksys Games. For the first time ever, you can enjoy this epic game on a handheld.

ss01.png

Ever 17 is not free. An installed copy of the english PC version is required to build the novel files for VNDS as well as VNDS itself. Download Ever 17 VNDS Converter v1.0.0, unpack it, launch the exectable and follow the instructions. Latest VNDS can be downloaded here: http://digital-haze.net/vnds.php

Once you have build the novel files (~ 260 MB), copy them to /vnds/novel and launch vnds. Optionally you can let the Novel Manager handle the copying process for you. Google it for download links.

Source: http://weeaboo.nl/index.php?aid=44

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
WiiBricker said:
I didn't find any news thread about this on gbatemp, surpringly as it has been released end of May this year.
Many users say that is the predecessor of the arguably best graphical adventure of all time, 9 hours, 9 perons, 9 doors by Aksys Games.
Note: A converted pirated copy of the port is currently availavle at the Ever 17 thread of the VNDS forums, but will eventually be taken down in due time.
Right, there is no news because aside from anoNL's converters every so often (got to keep people going for that android VNDS port somehow), the rest of the community drips with intent to keep everything as silent as possible.
Btw many users would be idiots to believe that it is a predecessor to 999. They aren't made by the same people, the story is COMPLETELY different, and I just can't see how it is even possible to make that sort of connection.

About that pre-converted copy...right...probably not going to be taken down...as said before, nobody really cares...Toaster Mage up there is the original dev, and of course I'm sure you can see how the info has struck fear into his heart. (btw, the rest of us at the #vnds channel are laughing at that line too)

Toaster Mage

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jurassicplayer said:
They aren't made by the same people, the story is COMPLETELY different, and I just can't see how it is even possible to make that sort of connection.
scenario is written by the same guy.

edit:
blegh
why post stuff I can't understand
all you have to see on that page
is ever 17
and a thing
with 3 9s in it
I should edit my post to clarify this

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Good news but before i spend time trying to get it to run, can some1 tell what is the plot of the game in few words? or is it some dating sim? thx in advance
smile.gif

WiiUBricker

News Police
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
koimayeul said:
Good news but before i spend time trying to get it to run, can some1 tell what is the plot of the game in few words? or is it some dating sim? thx in advance
smile.gif
I suggest you read the linked wikipedia entry.

D

Deleted User

Thanks for posting this. Will look into it. I heard that this is suppose to get a Xbox360 remake but just as awesome.

Eckin

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
God, I unninstalled this game like, last month or so, because I never play VNs on my PC

oh well time to reinstall I guess

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know why, but I can never seem to be drawn into this VN like the others for some reason. I don't remember how far I've read it though, but I got bored of it pretty quickly. I like the OP song though
smile.gif

shakirmoledina

Legend
Trophies
Website
vfootball.co.nf
XP
Country
Tanzania
never knew there was a game similar to 999 although one may say its different but 2 points make it clear that it is
From Wikipedia
1. Ever 17 is the tale of seven individuals who come to be trapped within the underwater marine theme park
2. limiting time to find a means of escape to 119 hours
3. Escape is not the only concern, however; many questions arise as to the legitimacy of the accident and whether or not those trapped there were brought there for a purpose
4. Leiblich Pharmaceutical

What does the writer have against pharmacies

I decided to get the nds version since the pc versions is 4 cds

Can you play this on the emulator?

EDIT: U can play it on desmume but u have to choose gba slot as compact flash

I got the game and uploading it on another site

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
hum i looked into it a little but seem tedious to get all the files together.. cba for now i'l wait for some reviews if it is worth the hassle or a direct link
ohmy.gif

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh dude! I can't wait! I'm setting up tonight. I never got to finish this, after all, and having it in a handheld will mean I finally can! Whee!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte