[EUR] MGS V: Ground Zeroes PSN Promotion - Pre-order on PS3, Get Peace Walker HD for Free!

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
ldRHHey.jpg
On March 20th the highly-anticipated and quite controversial sequel to the Metal Gear Solid franchise, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, will slither onto our last and current gen systems, and to sweeten the deal, PlayStation Blog Europe has announced a pretty interesting promotion.​
Anyone who pre-orders Metal Gear Solid V for the PS3 on PSN will also receive a digital copy of Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker HD completely free of charge. That's hitting... two snakes... with one stone! Yeah, that sounds about right.​
The promotion lasts until the 20th of March (obviously), so if you plan on getting the game, now would be the best time to order it.​

:arrow: Source (PlayStation Blog Europe)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
It won't because Peace Walker was in both the HD collection and the Legacy Collection.
Well, I have HD Collection for the PSVita and unfortunately the game wasn't featured in it, so I'm quite happy with this free gift. :P In fact, this made the difference between me buying the game and me pre-ordering it.

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
2 weeks ago I bought a PS3 with Metal Gear Rising and Legacy Collection.
I literaly have all relevant titles (expect for portable ops) so this offer isn't that much interesting.
I'll buy it anyway.

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I have HD Collection for the PSVita and unfortunately the game wasn't featured in it, so I'm quite happy with this free gift. :P In fact, this made the difference between me buying the game and me pre-ordering it.

Weird, I didn't know they made the HD collection for the Vita and I didn't know it was missing Peace Walker, lol

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Weird, I didn't know they made the HD collection for the Vita and I didn't know it was missing Peace Walker, lol
They figured that Peace Walker is available on the PSP and the Vita is compatible anyways so what's the point. This is why I'm missing the HD release, which is a shame.

Reactions: TyBlood13

CathyRina

Digimon Tamer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It would of made more sense to include Solid Snake as a bonus.

Whadyamean? Metal Gear Solid or the MSX titles?
Actually including Peace Walker makes more sense because Ground Zeroes starts where Peace Walker ends (one year after the events of Peace Walker) and many characters you'll see in Ground Zeroes were introduced in Peace Walker.

Reactions: Foxi4

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I BOUGHT MY MGS GZ YESTERDAY (3/19/14) (DIGITAL COPY) BUT I DIDNT GET MY PEACE WALKER COPY. WHATS HAPPENING?

On March 20th the highly-anticipated and quite controversial sequel to the Metal Gear Solid franchise, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, will slither onto our last and current gen systems, and to sweeten the deal, PlayStation Blog Europe has announced a pretty interesting promotion.

You dun goofed.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I BOUGHT MY MGS GZ YESTERDAY (3/19/14) (DIGITAL COPY) BUT I DIDNT GET MY PEACE WALKER COPY. WHATS HAPPENING?
You dun goofed.
I thought I made it clear with the [EUR] tag on the thread and plastering PlayStation Blog Europe all over the place - this promotion is only for European PSN users. Sorry for the inconvenience if you ended up buying the game specifically because of the article.

bebzoner

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
THE OFFER IS ONLY FOR EUROPE?

I thought I made it clear with the [EUR] tag on the thread and plastering PlayStation Blog Europe all over the place - this promotion is only for European PSN users. Sorry for the inconvenience if you ended up buying the game specifically because of the article.

IMMA HUGE FAN ANNYWAY :)

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
THE OFFER IS ONLY FOR EUROPE? IMMA HUGE FAN ANNYWAY :)
Yes, this offer was only for Europe, hence the Europe tag in the thread. I'm glad that you're not upset, in hindsight, perhaps I should've stressed that more. Enjoy the game! :)

PS: Not writing in caps all the time would be a good idea. In Internet speak it means that you're yelling. :P

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/nUrYC-wHwzQ?si=CIF5SWwWIx4sXmqH