Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vater Unser said:
It's way too early for a WiiWare essentials topic...
When there's only a handful of games to choose from, of which even less are even worth playing, who's surprised that extremely average games like Dr. Mario or Toki Tori make it to the top of the list?
Most people don't seem to know the meaning of essential...And thanks to people voting for every fucking game they found halfway decent, the essential games lists are becoming a waste of time for people who are looking for truly essential games
mad.gif

I enjoyed Dr. Mario, too, but I'm still reasonable enough to tell that it's not a game you may not miss under any circumstances...It's just fucking Dr. Mario, it's more of a gimmick than anything else, let alone an essential
wacko.gif

So, my only vote so far goes to:
Lost Winds
Well people asked me for it so I did it, though why they asked me I dunno.

Toki Tori average? Loved it to bits though you are right with most people just listing any game that is halfway decent, have you seen the shit they vote for on the other threads?

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A bit useless seeing how I've only played one, but My Life as a King gets my vote, and I've throughly enjoyed it too. Enough to get all of the non-costume DLC anyway. >_>

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
yeah it is a bit early to get a good essentials list going, however thats no reason to ditch this thread yet.

if its a problem, a few months down the track we can scrap all the votes and start again.

ps: nothing to add yet regarding my choices.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Updated it and added a vote for Pop which I recommend highly. Also a vote for FFCC from me too, though I still don't agree with the DLC (thank jebus for "other ways") I had a lot of fun with it.

Sadly I can't get a version of Yakuman Mahjong to work on my Wii so I guess I'll have to wait.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
My vote goes to Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King. It's incredibly fun, gives me hours of fun! My only complaint is that later on when your town starts getting really big/filled in, it lags... a lot. Maybe it's just my Wii, though I doubt it. Very fun and addicting nonetheless.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jhoff80 said:
I think that Strongbad is only essential if you're actually a fan of the website. Otherwise, eh.
I disagree, never saw it before I played the game and for me this is essential for anyone who loved those cartoony graphic adventures that Lucasarts did.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: Oh @RedColoredStars yeah thats sad :sad: i feel it.