[Essentials] WiiWare

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Hadrian, Jun 30, 2008.

Jun 30, 2008

[Essentials] WiiWare by Hadrian at 11:14 AM (61,269 Views / 1 Likes) 205 Comments

WitoRIT92 New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    +1 Lost Winds
    +1 World of Goo
    +1 Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles: My Life As A King
    +1 LostWinds2: Winter of the Melodias
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

Had to bite off the already bitten donut on this one...

+1 Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1

Taleweaver Storywriter

Message Count:
    Belgium
    +1 cave story: yes, it's the freeware platformer for the PC. Still, a good, nice, little platformer is a good platformer.
    +1 And yet it moves: a platformer where you can (and have to) rotate the entire world to guide Fido Dido through a series of papier maché levels. There are some smart puzzle elements in it, it's catchy, addictive, and most of all: very original (both in gameplay aspect as in style). Absolutely worth trying. :)
    EDIT: just...watch the trailer. It mocks the wiimote, but the comments are real.

steveroo New Member

Message Count:
    Canada
    Art of Balance... the only wiiware game i had set out as a mission to complete. my dad who's almost 60 was hooked on art of balance and he's not a fan of video games.

+ Lilt Line very difficult but fun to pick up for 5minutes or so at a time.
    Last edited by steveroo, Dec 16, 2012

drakorex New Member

Message Count:
    United States
    Has anyone played Drop Zone Under Fire? I can't seem to find a wad, was wondering if it's worth the purchase.

nakata6790 True Player

Message Count:
    Greece
    I did. It's easily a 7/10. Good controls, visuals get the job done without issues that interfere in gameplay. IMHO the game accomplices what it sets out to do.
    The only bad i can think is the lack of variety in missions but this is an arcade style ''shooter'' for shorts bursts, so its ok.

Along with Vampire Crystals and the upcoming Retro City Rampage this is one of the last worthwile Wiiware games.
    Last edited by nakata6790, Feb 1, 2013
    • Former Staff

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Message Count:
    United Kingdom
    I wouldn't bother posting your essentials here, I've forgotten that it exists and I have too much trolling to attend with then go through all these posts to update the thread.

SPONSORED LINKS