Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
My only games so far:
Nintendo Land
+1 Trine 2 (This one I can recommend)
Darksiders 2 (10 freaking gigs... I regret purchasing this as a downloadable game)

But I'll buy another one after that. Probably Nano Assault NEO or Mighty Switch Force HD.

Trine 2 is a game I can definatly recommend as it's got the whole Lost Vikings feel, plus it's amazing graphics.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
My only games so far:
Nintendo Land
+1 Trine 2 (This one I can recommend)
Darksiders 2

But I'll buy another one after that. Probably Nano Assault NEO or Mighty Switch Force HD.

Trine 2 is a game I can definatly recommend as it's got the whole Lost Vikings feel, plus it's amazing graphics.
So...basically just a +1 for Trine 2?

Sorry to be annoying about this, but would you please not mention the games you have but don't recommend? For showing your game list, you can always mention them in this thread. :)

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
Yes... Only a +1 for Trine 2. Sorry for the confusion.
So far, I can only recommend Trine 2 outta the games I have. I haven't played the others enough to get a good grasp on them.

momocop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Nintendo Land - Best display of the gamepad and amazing with 5 players. Attraction Tour is aaaaamazing.
+1 Super Mario Bros U - HD Mario is amazing. The only bad thing is the fact is that the game is rather short and you cant use Mii's in the Story mode. Defeats the Mario and U idea. Still a Recommended Game. Maybe the Future DLC will make it better.
+1 Call of Duty - BLOPS2 - Storyline is not as great as the first. Multiplayer and Zombie mode are amazing. Ability to use Classic Controller, WiiMote + Nunchuck, Classic Pro Controller, Gamepad (Great for two players), and Zapper Accessory. A load of controller arsenal. On the fly switching with the GamePad is a +1.
+1 Fifa 13 - Not as good as PS3 or xBox 360. Many thing missing.

So in which order to I really recommend:

1) Nintendo Land (Highly)
2) COD BLOPS2 (Great Choice)
3) New Super Mario Bros U (Amazing but short lived, Maybe DLC will make it better) [With DLC, I would switch this with BLOPS 2.]
4) Fifa 13 (Not as much)

Spent 6+ Hours on each game.

Reactions: Taleweaver

Taleweaver

Storywriter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
(+1 Rayman Legends (Demo))
I really had my doubts whether to add this or not (after all, you can't properly do a quality/cost check on how good it is), but in the end, I added this (there wasn't a rule not to...and I must admit I like that demo more than nano assault neo thus far). :)

However, keep this in mind: this vote is not a vote for the full game (you'll have to recast it after playing the full version for an hour ;) ). And if the demo gets pulled off the eshop, I'll also remove it from this list.

Ron457x2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[+1] for Tekken Tag 2

I've played this game countless of hours and In my opinion it's the best 3rd party Wii U game out right now.
The game is absolutely fluid, a steady frame rate of 60 fps. It's the Tekken game you all love, but with added features
Including
- All DLC from start
- New modes
- Nintendo costumes
- And miiverse functionality

This game is underrated for being on Wii U, but it's a must buy if you enjoy fighters.
For what it's worth, you get a good value! :yay:

momocop

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
+1 Assassins Creed. The game is very very vast and amazing. It can get bugged and sluggish during brief moments but it nevers affect the gameplay.

Elrinth

:Master beyond your imagination:
Trophies
Website
www.elrinth.com
XP
Country
I bought Mighty Switch Force HD and it's basically the exact same game as the 3DS game but with higher quality graphics. So if you already own the 3DS game, it's money thrown in the sea. Also I recommend the 3DS version over the HD version because it actually has the 3D.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...