Gaming [Essentials] PSP Plugins

ackers

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm surprised there isn't a thread on this already! If you are unaware how plugins on a PSP works you will need a PSP running CFW. Most plugins go in the seplugins folder found at the root of the memory stick.

Here are my favourite plugins so far:

Music - with this plugin you can listen to your own music during games like custom soundtracks on X360/PS3! You'll have to turn down in-game volume in the options of games though.

PopsLoader - an essential if you want to play PSX games on your PSP!

FastPower - with this you can power off your PSP just by pressing L and R triggers from the XMB and reboot the PSP by pressing L and Start.

Fusa ScreenShoot - this allows you to take screenshots of anything that shows on your PSPs screen. It allows you to use your own custom button combo to take shots and you can use a custom folder path for the shots to go.

CXMB - this plugin allows you to use custom themes (.ctf) very conveniently. Other means of using custom themes include flashing F0 which is part of the PSPs flash memory where the XMB data is stored. Many prefer not to mess with this as it is rather inconvenient and could brick your PSP. Note: certain themes only work depending on what CFW you are running.

Post yours and I might add it to the list!

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
CWCheat

USBVersionFake(useful if you don't have Wi-fi, but want to get demos(or games) off of the PS Store on the computer)

Popsloader(FTW!!)

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
CWCheat (Big cheat database, can also do txt file reading, screenshots, usb connect/disconnect, change CPU speed and a lot more)
Popsloader (allows you to emulate PSX games)
PSPStates (savestates)

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
BoomtownBilly said:
It's been a while since I played a PSX game on my psp, why do we need popsloader is it better at running games corrrectly?

some games worked only with certain versions of firmware

popsloader lets you choose which version is run when you load up a PSX game the first time

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
delta123 said:
usbhost so you can use the usb to play games in full on you monitor.
You know, I tried doing that... I tried playing my PSP on the computer, and for some reason, it was SOOO slow. It was horribly slow. It seemed like it was underclocked all the way, and that was just in the XMB! When I clicked on the game, the computer program crashed, but the game played fine on the PSP itself.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?