Gaming eShop on 3.0?

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a buddy I've known for almost fifteen years so I trust him completely. Today we exhanged nintendo accounts and tried to deactivate our consoles and reactivating on the other's to download and play games on each other accounts. It's very easy and for us it's great for trying out games. For example I'll probably be able to play through Steamworld Dig 2 since it's so short. None of us have issues about buying games but it's still a nice "feature" for the two of us.

Xathya

residence aparents trols of temps
Banned
Trophies
Website
knucklestheechidna.com
XP
Country
Australia
ya you cant download the demos and very nice other softwares but since we haves the boutroms have been dumped by the talented haxers if luckies you will get freeshop games very very soonest this december :hrth:

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
if luckies you will get freeshop games very very soonest this december
castle.jpg

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No kidding buy some games. First time in over 20 years they have very solid third party support along with their own. Buy something so it continues as they've been in purgatory long enough. :)

And speaking of version numbers, the eShop itself I think should still be consider a 0.X release. Idiots won't even setup a proper site so you can get to everything which is a disaster now into the 100s of releases on there already. As things age it falls off the page or group search to a point where you need to type the game name into search manually to find it. Not very good if you don't know what and just want to browse which can't help developers make some money. The 3DS/WiiU site weren't that great but they are fully functional at least.

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spend $300 on a console just to let it sit and never play anything. Because MAYBE one day soon... free games.

lol

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Spend $300 on a console just to let it sit and never play anything. Because MAYBE one day soon... free games.

lol

That's what we do for Nintendo Switch and it is about a month now. The same for PS4. However, it is still sit for more than 3 years now. Thats okay because we have PS3 jailbreak to enjoy for years to come. We still have PS3 jailbreak for about 5 years now. :)

isoboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've got a great pc with fast loading on SSD and my ps4 is sitting in the closet. I want Dreams so I'm not going to bother hacking it. It's got so few exclusives I'll just buy them at this point I think.

APartOfMe

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No kidding buy some games. First time in over 20 years they have very solid third party support along with their own. Buy something so it continues as they've been in purgatory long enough. :)

And speaking of version numbers, the eShop itself I think should still be consider a 0.X release. Idiots won't even setup a proper site so you can get to everything which is a disaster now into the 100s of releases on there already. As things age it falls off the page or group search to a point where you need to type the game name into search manually to find it. Not very good if you don't know what and just want to browse which can't help developers make some money. The 3DS/WiiU site weren't that great but they are fully functional at least.
I bought a switch a couple months ago and the only games I have are sonic mania and golf story. The only reason I have those are because they were free. If you just spent $300 dollars on a console, you might not have the cash to buy games for it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey