Hacking Eshop Generators? Care to explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Saiyan Lusitano

Cheeky users sometimes get their way but there will be the day then that loophole ends. Just read the comment below of someone who was A-OK bragging about conning Paypal (and by doing so, he's screwing the legitimacy of Paypal users who actually have serious problems).

I've bought loads of things through Google play, always pay with PayPal...wait a few weeks then start a resolution case against them...ive always won the case ;)

Source: http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/sav...-required-post-for-details-2719716?p=31222898

Darien112

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't give a fuk who swears by those code generators which ironically always come in executable form. Generating active digital codes are next to impossible since ALL digital codes are inactive until purchased. You should question your friend's intelligence!

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't give a fuk who swears by those code generators which ironically always come in executable form. Generating active digital codes are next to impossible since ALL digital codes are inactive until purchased. You should question your friend's intelligence!
Dang, did you join just to post this?

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can of lazy to read through 5+ pages. Can someone tell me if it worked
No, but apparently the guy gave him another working code. They asked the guy to give him the program itself, he said the guy's brother has it and won't be back for some time, we asked the guy to make his friend zip up the program, we haven't heard from him.

Fake/10

Pokem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
woah. just realized i made a mistake there. edited
No, but apparently the guy gave him another working code. They asked the guy to give him the program itself, he said the guy's brother has it and won't be back for some time, we asked the guy to make his friend zip up the program, we haven't heard from him.

Fake/10
lool. its always the inconvenient "the dude who has it is not around"
yeah, i agree. fake asf.

BvanBart

Gaming addict #2 and some
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Fake :)

Nintendo provides a code that is usable once. These codes are non active while in stores etc. When you "generate" a code with a unit in GameStop as an employe the code is immediately being paid for. So no payment on Nintendo's end no usable code for you.

Reactions: Webbmaster1900
S

Saiyan Lusitano

There are like Android apps which allow you to redeem points for Amazon/Paypal credit and it does work but it's not without doing something in return. This...

g00s3y

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LMAO anyone who thought this even had a remote chance of being real from the start is an idiot.

/Thread

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
I call bullshit. Codes should all be deactivated by default. They are activated server-side when you purchase them, hence why a code generator won't work.
Can't believe I had to scroll through 7 pages before I found someone that pointed this out. If this wasn't the case, you'd be able to buy stolen eShop cards on the black market, but the fact is that they are all duds until activated at the checkout. Hacking the server that generates/activates seems unlikely unless you have worked with the service as a 3rd party or a Nintendo employee.

Reactions: Subtle Demise
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftyFz0yBxj8