Hacking Eshop game not loading

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello people, I purchased pokemon Y awhile back ago from the eshop store. I decided to finish it up before going to OR and sure enough the game does not load at all. I did nothing to it and all my other eshop games work, my .cia games work and gateway games work, its just that one game. Not sure what I can do about it, I figure I can delete and redwl but a couple of things.

1) Can i go into data management in emunand and delete that game without data management going bat shit bananas and deleting everything.
2) Can i use savedatafiler to extract my savefile, redwl the game from eshop and inject the game back
3) Should i not care about the game, get rid of it and just play OR

Thanks!

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
1 and 2 ;)
You could also delete the game using DevMenu though, so you don't have to take the risk of using data management :) The title ID you'd have to delete is 0004000000055E00

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Lol, good to know. So just to clarify 2). I CAN go into data management as long as I am in emunand, i dont mind deleting pokemon but i would like to keep everything else

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Lol, good to know. So just to clarify 2). I CAN go into data management as long as I am in emunand, i dont mind deleting pokemon but i would like to keep everything else
See my edit in the last post :P
You could also delete the game using DevMenu though, so you don't have to take the risk of using data management :) The title ID you'd have to delete is 0004000000055E00

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thanks michi, that did the trick, but for some reason my eshop game 'Link between Worlds' got corrupted and would no longer load as well so THAT had to be deleted as well, but everything else now seems fine...hopefully. At least it was beaten and hasnt really been touched i guess, but strange that it still happened

phazonknight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So you lost the games you paid for?
I lost them from the homescreen but i can still redwl them from the eshop, though I beat link between worlds and pokemon was just making an awesome team so i probably won't anytime soon since i got OR. Not sure how it happened but at least nintendo lets me redwl them anytime for free.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Firefox users be like "look at what they have to do to mimic a fraction of our power."