Gaming Eshop CIA

3DSJunkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello guys, i need a Eshop CIA, i tried it but it says i have to update my system and i am not sure if this will destroy all ;(.. hope for fast answee, i have luma on emunand EU O3ds.

Wahrrelasse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello guys, i need a Eshop CIA, i tried it but it says i have to update my system and i am not sure if this will destroy all ;(.. hope for fast answee, i have luma on emunand EU O3ds.
If your Emunand is on the latest version (luma 5.5 and emu 11.0) the there shouldn't be an issue.
Or you could use other alternatives like freeshop

3DSJunkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ok i updated my firmware so it downloaded it all perfect, but NTR is not starting it crashs the whole system when i try to start it...

3DSJunkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
i have do that, but no changes dude ;( scheiße....
It crashs and makes a system restart.i have 11. and i deleted the old ntr and installed the new one.
any idea why this happens?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

something i should add in this, it says that it has the version no 2.4 i was thinking its 11?......

3DSJunkie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
wait i do that before.... wheres the difference now... sry i dont know where to start now. emunand is updated on 11 . i tested mario kart 7 it worked multiplayer before, now it wont it says please update your firmware, but i have the newest.

Wahrrelasse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
wait i do that before.... wheres the difference now... sry i dont know where to start now. emunand is updated on 11 . i tested mario kart 7 it worked multiplayer before, now it wont it says please update your firmware, but i have the newest.
you need the newest luma version (5.5) and you should enter the friend list once, which can take up to 10 minutes

Last edited by Wahrrelasse,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: Good morning everyone