Misc Error message : Cubic Ninja (SKY3DS) + MH4U EU with N3DSXL(JAP)

Sdonos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,
I make this topic today to ask your help, I don't know if this is the right place if that's not the case I apologize. When I use the "Ninhax 2.0" with Cubic Ninja (with SKY3DS), everything works. When I put my game Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate it launches perfectly but when I want go online I have this : http://imgur.com/a/TBDNR

I don't understand why. Can you help me please? I am a streamer and I can't play with my subscribers I really need your help.

Thank you in advance to those who will respond.

PS: New 3DS XL Japanese : 9.8.0.25J

Last edited by Sdonos,

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hello,
I make this topic today to ask your help, I don't know if this is the right place if that's not the case I apologize. When I use the "regionFOUR" with Cubic Ninja (with SKY3DS), everything works. When I put my game Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate it launches perfectly but when I want go online I have this : http://imgur.com/a/TBDNR

I don't understand why. Can you help me please? I am a streamer and I can't play with my subscribers I really need your help.

Thank you in advance to those who will respond.

PS: New 3DS XL Japanese : 9.1.0.20J
Looks like you need to go on your internet browser and accept the terms of use.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JP N3DSLL......
why you want to play eu version MH on jp console...

since you have sysnand 9.1, you should try use cfw. It's better than original sky3ds spoof way. (btw, sky user can play FE IF with only sysnand 9.2)

Sdonos

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have both MH4U and MH4G, both are cartridge.
MH4G (JP) work online. But in the thread that u linked me the guy said "find the DevMenu zip with multiple SDK versions. Inside you will find Config.CSU . You have to unzip that and rename it to .3ds and open it. You'll have to search around a bit but there is EULA somewhere. Open that menu and set the EULA thing to ff:ff (protip go down instead of up) and save it." I dont know how to do that, what is DevMenu, SDK ?

EDIT: I have MH4U in .3ds i think but not 1.2 i need the update of game

Seiryuudo

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I have both MH4U and MH4G, both are cartridge.
MH4G (JP) work online. But in the thread that u linked me the guy said "find the DevMenu zip with multiple SDK versions. Inside you will find Config.CSU . You have to unzip that and rename it to .3ds and open it. You'll have to search around a bit but there is EULA somewhere. Open that menu and set the EULA thing to ff:ff (protip go down instead of up) and save it." I dont know how to do that, what is DevMenu, SDK ?

EDIT: I have MH4U in .3ds i think but not 1.2 i need the update of game

Ok after encountering that problem with an european console and murican games I've stumbled upon this tip and solved it due to that. But since its pretty cryptic I'll explain that a bit. The main problem is the fact that you need to accept the EULA in the USA while its set to a amount the murican game cannot read properly. It wants you to accept an EULA document you can not accept on euro consoles. Well, the config.csu file helps with that.

Step 1: Get the devmenu and pick the config.csu and rename it config.3ds so your flashcard (in my case gateway) can read and open it.
yeah, sounds complicated already huh? Well yeah its an 35mb rar and you actually need only one small file. I'll upload it then for you xD
Step 2: shove that file on your sd card next to your other 3ds games.
Step 3: open it.
Step 4: go to the EULA point
Step 5: Edit the agreement.
Step 6: set the value to FF:FF (means positive) and press a.
Step 7: press the power button until the power is out.
Step 8: DONE

Piece of cake.

Last edited by Sicklyboy, , Reason: No you won't.
Reactions: Azel

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: