Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Foxy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So would the SecureInfo_A part from this bypass these bans? I can't test since I'm not banned/am a CFW user but if that shows to be true we're pretty much untouchable even if Nintendo decides to go berserk on pirates.

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
So would the SecureInfo_A part from this bypass these bans? I can't test since I'm not banned/am a CFW user but if that shows to be true we're pretty much untouchable even if Nintendo decides to go berserk on pirates.
They should be I guess, as, it "fixes" up the error message on other things like Miiverse etc..

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well I just got a new Nintendo 3ds xl and I got banned for playing a R5. So I decided to buy a real game ( Pokemon as) but it's been a month I am not unbanned anyone know why ? And if I knew playing rom would ban me I would have not brought it . Ha my life suck

D

Deleted User

Well I just got a new Nintendo 3ds xl and I got banned for playing a R5. So I decided to buy a real game ( Pokemon as) but it's been a month I am not unbanned anyone know why ? And if I knew playing rom would ban me I would have not brought it . Ha my life suck
It's because you didn't use a private header. If you would've used a private header, you wouldn't have been banned.

Samarth34

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's because you didn't use a private header. If you would've used a private header, you wouldn't have been banned.
Listen I am asking if I could get unbanned I only got the ban once and many people say they get unbanned in 15 days I am waiting for about 20 days . Ah well 1 question would I get banned for using a real game ( no rom) because i have brought a real Pokemon as .

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Listen I am asking if I could get unbanned I only got the ban once and many people say they get unbanned in 15 days I am waiting for about 20 days . Ah well 1 question would I get banned for using a real game ( no rom) because i have brought a real Pokemon as .
They are not always permanent but Nintendo will not just unban you if you call. You have to wait it out.

flarn2006

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

I'm not sure I'm understanding the question; are you asking if you'd get banned for playing a legitimate copy of a game? Why would you get banned for that?

Reactions: Deleted User

MarcioHP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I came here to say that:

- console without NNID account affected too ? (who tested/reported that?)

(pasted from a comment of mine in a reddit post)

Hey guys. Here's my experience so far:
1 - O3ds + a9lh + luma + PokeMoon leaked.
2 - acessed wonder trade at nov 14.
3 - at nov 15 I've noticed the bans then I did NOT used any online feature ingame (or other games).
4 - at nov 20 tried to access wonder trade, msg: access of this device was suspended... 002-0102
5 - tested another game: same msg
6 - I DON'T HAVE AN NNID IN MY CONSOLE, but I still get the same msg.
7 - I'll try to do the method explained here
8 - I'll comment at my post just to report the results.
After 8:
Well, it din't worked for me. What I've done: followed the "copy paste" tuto using the HxD and injected my "LocalFriendCodeSeed_B" in my sysNand and that was no good. I tryed another cia game. If anyone have an counter solution, tnks in advance.

Last edited by MarcioHP,
D

Deleted User

I came here to say that:

(pasted from a comment of mine in a reddit post)

Hey guys. Here's my experience so far:
1 - O3ds + a9lh + luma + PokeMoon leaked.
2 - acessed wonder trade at nov 14.
3 - at nov 15 I've noticed the bans then I did NOT used any online feature ingame (or other games).
4 - at nov 20 tried to access wonder trade, msg: access of this device was suspended... 002-0102
5 - tested another game: same msg
6 - I DON'T HAVE AN NNID IN MY CONSOLE, but I still get the same msg.
7 - I'll try to do the method explained here
8 - I'll comment at my post just to report the results.
After 8:
Well, it din't worked for me. What I've done: followed the "copy paste" tuto using the HxD and injected my "LocalFriendCodeSeed_B" in my sysNand and that was no good. I tryed another cia game. If anyone have an counter solution, tnks in advance.
Did you use a LocalFriendCodeSeed from your own console? If so, that's the issue. You're supposed to use someone else's, from someone who hasn't been banned.

mvmiranda

Trophies
Website
www.gamemod.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Guys, quick question regarding this unban method.

Since we're "cloning" the donor LocalFriendCodeSeed's file, could Big N see there are 2 consoles using the same info and eventually ban them later?
I mean, will this unban method eventually render two consoles banned again (donor and the receiver)?

Thx

D

Deleted User

Guys, quick question regarding this unban method.

Since we're "cloning" the donor LocalFriendCodeSeed's file, could Big N see there are 2 consoles using the same info and eventually ban them later?
I mean, will this unban method eventually render two consoles banned again (donor and the receiver)?

Thx
We don't know. But when one person gets banned for whatever reason, they both do.

Reactions: mvmiranda

Osmosis

Accidents Happen. Don't be one of them.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...now that (INSERT THAT REALLY POPULAR GAME NAME HERE) has been officially released for some time now, a lot of those using the .CIA online won't get ban hammered anymore. However, for those of you who were playing online (and in some cases trading) before release date, you made the front pages of the internet (and my phone). Sucked to be you. Next time, turn WiFi off until it is released.

If using a cart (Gateway RedCart, Sky3DS, Sky3DS+, DSTwo+, etc.) please continue to use a PRIVATE HEADER or they will find you and ban hammer you. Still... sowwy.
Might want to turn off your Mii sharing what game you're playing as well. I see a lot of people "PLAYING " FBI and last time I checked, it wasn't that "FUN ". Although I do love it... as do you. So no grudge there.

And for the love of all things Nintendon't make your NNID Mii have Gold Pants. They hate that. It's not that it will crash your system, but that they will perma-ban you. Always use a secondary/copy of your Mii which you can give gold pants and use it in Mii Plaza/Games. Thank you.
Please do not trade anything that hasn't been released yet. They are watching you.

"They" love that we love them, and hate that we love them that much. So just don't do anything you CAN'T do yet. They are watching you.

So yeah, be careful what you do online.

Or just turn off the WiFi while playing your cart until you learn how to use a PRIVATE HEADER.

I highly recommend SkyArmyKnife, and the GW tool. Don't forget that if you don't have a hacked system but do play a cart, you might want to know that you can learn to read HEX and "dump" or "find" your retail cart's Private Header ID# with the infamous PowerSaves Pro. Just Google it. Otherwise, dump the game so you can copy the Private Header and then inject it into your carts and .3DS files.
73881775.jpg
And with all that said, have fun.

PELON

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been using .CIA on my 2ds on Luma on 11.2, and didn't have any problems until today that I was playing Mario Maker, I got Error 002-0102, but then i remembered that i used my Sky3ds (blue button) playing Omega Ruby, and i accidentally tried to wonder trade one of my pokegened Pokemon, and i'm not sure if it was that or something else. So i Googled the code and it is a ban. So im here to see if it is permanent or if it will get lifted, and if the Omega Ruby thing might have cause it.

EmanueleBGN

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Italy
I have been using .CIA on my 2ds on Luma on 11.2, and didn't have any problems until today that I was playing Mario Maker, I got Error 002-0102, but then i remembered that i used my Sky3ds (blue button) playing Omega Ruby, and i accidentally tried to wonder trade one of my pokegened Pokemon, and i'm not sure if it was that or something else. So i Googled the code and it is a ban. So im here to see if it is permanent or if it will get lifted, and if the Omega Ruby thing might have cause it.
You need a header to play online with Sky3DS or Gateway, better if a private header. You don't need it for .cia
This ban once was 15 days long, for Sun/Moon seems to be permanent so, I can't say for recent new ban like your.
You can also try Method 1 or 2 from here: http://gbatemp.net/threads/all-3-methods-to-get-unbanned-from-recent-ban-wave.450679/

Last edited by EmanueleBGN,

Natural

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just playing Fire Emblem Fates online with somebody else's save file and have been banned. I got the error code 002-0102 and this is my first time being banned. I use CFW as well just so you know.

Last edited by Natural,

MrNarrator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently got banned as well. I got an error code 002-0102. I'm running luma3ds CFW 11.4 I have been playing it safe for a while, and now I'm banned. It might have something to do with Fire Emblem Shadows of Valentia. I played the game a day after it was released but I think the .cia file was released before the game. Is this a permanent or temporary ban? Please help, I'm really scared.

D

Deleted User

I was just playing Fire Emblem Fates online with somebody else's save file and have been banned. I got the error code 002-0102 and this is my first time being banned. I use CFW as well just so you know.
I recently got banned as well. I got an error code 002-0102. I'm running luma3ds CFW 11.4 I have been playing it safe for a while, and now I'm banned. It might have something to do with Fire Emblem Shadows of Valentia. I played the game a day after it was released but I think the .cia file was released before the game. Is this a permanent or temporary ban? Please help, I'm really scared.
With Sun and Moon, it was a permanent ban, but it has been a temporary ban in the past. I suggest you two wait atleast 1 month before you do anything.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.