Hacking Error Code 002-0102, Have I been banned?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use Sky3DS, and it's not a release date question, I know about that very well. What I am asking if perchance Nintendo has found a way to recognize .3DS files been played from the flashcard just like people are reportedly having been banned from using .CIA files.
No and the people getting banned for CIA stuff are probably using out of region roms or cheating online in some fashion

Reactions: Fire_Slasher

Halvorsen

Trophies
Website
halcove.com
XP
Country
United States
Is it illegal? Considering they are spying to simply protect their rights and prevent unauthorised modifications and installations to their system. I'm all for the, "I purchased the device so I can do what I want for it" argument. Thats awesome for indie developers (who can't afford the expensive dev kits and licenses) and home-brew enthusiasts. But when its being used to steal illegal games, then no. I don't think its a problem to "spy".
Monkey see monkey do doesn't happen in legal terms.

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What was the previous automatic ban lift time period again? I remember reading it was 15 days and I just want to make sure.

Bubbysaur

u cnt hindle mai sweg
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly do I have to do once banned to be unbanned? Should I delete all my software and cfw? Nintendo said the ban will go away on its own once the software is gone and it's already been three weeks. This is outrageous.

SomecallmeBerto

The Anti-Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What exactly do I have to do once banned to be unbanned? Should I delete all my software and cfw? Nintendo said the ban will go away on its own once the software is gone and it's already been three weeks. This is outrageous.

Call them up again and ask. The limit might have gone up again.

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I've been reading all your conversations each one and I'm still insecure...

It is safe to play online with .CIA? Because I've a normal 3DS without Flashcarts neither Sky3DS or Gateway, I did it by SD method all of it. The only thing I have to do is install .cia and wolla! I can play. but online.... I'm still shaking just by thinking of it.....

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Bans are indeed a month. I was unbanned today. Fellow tempers, try your best not to be banned. IT IS NOT FUN.
I don't get it... I've cheated online; let me keep it straight, I do it all the time. I use out of region CIA games all the time, I frequently fiddle with my last played title (for streetpass to make people go "wtf"). I do much more too. But not banned once yet. I'm starting to think people are lying or I'm super lucky. Either way, no ban for me I guess. XD

Last edited by Ruby Gloom,
Reactions: Arubaro

Krakatau

Nintendo 3DS XL
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I don't get it... I've cheated online; let me keep it straight, I do it all the time. I use out of region CIA games all the time, I frequently fiddle with my last played title (for streetpass to make people go "wtf"). I do much more too. But not banned once yet. I'm starting to think people are lying or I'm super lucky. Either way, no ban for me I guess. XD

Cheating as in using legit QR codes for Pokémon won't get you banned since they're LEGIT.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Cheating as in using legit QR codes for Pokémon won't get you banned since they're LEGIT.
No, more along the lines of infinite lives on for glory, no percentage gain, moon jumping and the likes. Moon jumping on MK7 is fun online. One push of a button and WOOSH.
EDIT: Oh, and by the way, you don't got to act like an asshole and assume I'm using QR codes or something. If you can't be nice, don't make a post! :P
EDIT2: I don't play Pokemon. Lmao.

tekwarfare

Trophies
XP
Country
No, more along the lines of infinite lives on for glory, no percentage gain, moon jumping and the likes. Moon jumping on MK7 is fun online. One push of a button and WOOSH.
EDIT: Oh, and by the way, you don't got to act like an asshole and assume I'm using QR codes or something. If you can't be nice, don't make a post! :P
EDIT2: I don't play Pokemon. Lmao.

LOL. So ruining other people's online experience is fine, but Krakatau states a fact and he's an asshole. I want what you're smoking.

Actually, on second thoughts, I don't.

Last edited by tekwarfare,
Reactions: D34DL1N3R

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When I made my NNID, I set my favorite game to Home Brew Launcher by mistake, and just left it. I wonder if Nintendo gives a fuck.

Coold000

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Have been banned yesterday after playing online for a week. I don't play much online in the first place, did again with mh4u. Just read about the banwave afterwards -.-

Put a random header trough skyarmyknife on my game now, hope it works...sky3ds tends to delete my safefiles of monster hunter whenever i change or even delete the game and the backup doesn't seem to work too well.

Would be much appreciated if someone had a spare offline EU header to share (Have been reading that the random headers are not guaranteed to work?!)

Last edited by Coold000,

aruna

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
What flashcard were you using(GatewayorSky3DS etc):sky3ds

What game were you playing:alot as i dont recall much, pokemon y,omega ruby alpha sapphire, fire emblem, yokai watch, legend of zelda,smt 4

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing:
idk what is my sysNAND firmware as ive never homebrew my 3ds

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing:
idk what is my emuNAND firmware as ive never homebrew my 3ds

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ:
.3ds

If you were using a .3DZ file,from what game was the header you were you using:

HeaderName: e.g CTR-P-AGGE, CTR-P-BALE (these are the two I used when banned)

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header publicorprivate:

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop andMiiverse:
cant, because i need to do system update to 10.5

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try:
strangely i can receive coin from youkai watch
AnyAdditional info:
not sure how many days left, as i havent touch my console like 3 weeks already due working

junshengkeh

Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
What flashcard were you using(GatewayorSky3DS etc): SKY3DS+

What game were you playing: MH4

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing: 10.5

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing: not sure what is emunand

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: 3DZ

If you were using a .3DZ file,from what game was the header you were you using: Not sure, bought it from a trusted seller on 3DSISO

HeaderName: not sure

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header publicorprivate: private

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop andMiiverse: no

Does that ban apply to just that game or every online game you try: yes

AnyAdditional info: can anyone share with me if what did to patch my header was correct

The seller sent me a header.bin, which I extracted using HXD. The 32 digit hex was then patched into the .CFG file, and the online services only started working (for SSB and MH4U, 2 of the games I tried) after I changed the first 2 letters of CARTID to 45. I then changed the extension of my games from .3ds to .3dz (not sure if needed but still did it anyway). A day later, I received a ban.

Fire_Slasher

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
What flashcard were you using(GatewayorSky3DS etc): SKY3DS+

What game were you playing: MH4

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing: 10.5

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing: not sure what is emunand

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: 3DZ

If you were using a .3DZ file,from what game was the header you were you using: Not sure, bought it from a trusted seller on 3DSISO

HeaderName: not sure

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header publicorprivate: private

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop andMiiverse: no

AnyAdditional info: can anyone share with me if what did to patch my header was correct

The seller sent me a header.bin, which I extracted using HXD. The 32 digit hex was then patched into the .CFG file, and the online services only started working (for SSB and MH4U, 2 of the games I tried) after I changed the first 2 letters of CARTID to 45. I then changed the extension of my games from .3ds to .3dz (not sure if needed but still did it anyway). A day later, I received a ban.

So far, 4 days playing FE Fates SE on Sky+ and not a problem, it may be the seller sold that same header to another person because without a header you cannot go online at all with Sky+, I tried.

What I did was use Gatewaypatcher on my .bin file (which contains the private header) and copy the ID then paste into .cfg file of sky+ for FE Fates.

Nasto

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
What flashcard were you using(Gateway or Sky3DS etc): SKY3DS

What game were you playing: SSB, Pokemon OR , Pokemon Y

What was your sysNAND firmware version when playing: 9.9(it was long time ago)

What was your emuNAND firmware version when playing:----

Were you using a .CIA or a .3DZ: 3DZ , patched template

If you were using a .3DZ file,from what game was the header you were you using: Starfox 64

Header Name: CTR-ANRE

If you were using a .3DZ file, was the header public or private: private

Can you visit other online Nintendo services such as eShop and Miiverse: no

Any Additional info: I got the first ban , after 14 or 15 days(don't remember), i got unbanned , then i realised i copied the save from the internet , so the save didn't match the rom(dunno if this was it), and I cleared the saves , started from scratch ,and i got 2nd ban and i'm scared to play online now , can some1 help me?
EDIT: Imma unbanned now , the ban was on 15th December 2015 ,the second ban lasted 30 days i think.

Last edited by Nasto,

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Do you post this shit just to get a rise out of people? Your ban day will come. Hopefully sooner than later. You're one of those who cheat online simply because you suck at gaming.

Ruby Gloom

GBAtemp Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Do you post this shit just to get a rise out of people? Your ban day will come. Hopefully sooner than later. You're one of those who cheat online simply because you suck at gaming.
No. More to show my codes off. I don't use them to win.
Although, nice attempt at sounding cool with insults. But, it doesn't make you any better than the rest of anyone else who would use cheats to win.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool