Misc Error 20107...Looks like the free ride is over

Rather Dashing

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Signed on Animal Crossing today and got error 20107. Typing that into nintendowifi.com I get: The game you are attempting to play on the Nintendo WFC has not been authorized.
hate2.gif

This is on SC SD with Flashme v6.

Signing on MKDS with an orignal cart works just fine....

I guess we either have to start paying for nintendo wifi games or hope for a fix (personally I'm hoping for a fix
biggrin.gif
)

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its not just enough to have your cake, but you want to eat it too?

Go and buy the real game. I'm sick of people complaining about WiFi problems with pirated versions of x game. Its ridiculous.

Kyoji

ウッーウッーウマ
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Signed on Animal Crossing today and got error 20107. Typing that into nintendowifi.com I get: The game you are attempting to play on the Nintendo WFC has not been authorized.Â
hate2.gif

This is on SC SD with Flashme v6.Â

Signing on MKDS with an orignal cart works just fine....

I guess we either have to start paying for nintendo wifi games or hope for a fix (personally I'm hoping for a fixÂ
biggrin.gif
)

I have the same setup as you and was able to connect fine just now. Maybe try copying your save off the SD card, reformat and reflash the card.

S

spectral

Region doesn't matter for online play, I am using the original cart but its a US game on a UK DS from the UK and it works online.

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Just tried with Supercard CF on FlashMe V6...same problem...anyways Nintendo Wifi wasn't too great in my opinion anyways.

I have no problem with buying the games I really like...maybe like Metroid.

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
QUOTE said:
The game you are attempting to play on the Nintendo WFC has not been authorized
That could mean alot more than "omg they detected Im using a rom"... for example, if max user quotas are in place, and all logins are full then perhaps your session is not authorized to play. Or perhaps you have not linked your WFC to your DS properly... or alot of other things.

D

Deleted-19228

This might sound weird...but any of you that are familiar with the PS2 scene know that DNAS has a unique key on each online game. Anyone stop to think it may be the same on the DS? That there's a unique key embedded somewhere on the ROM and someone is already online using it?

Just my two cents.

WeaponXxX

Too F'in Blonde
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its not just enough to have your cake, but you want to eat it too?

Go and buy the real game. I'm sick of people complaining about WiFi problems with pirated versions of x game. Its ridiculous.
/me looks at his GIANT PILE OF DS GAMES ands says OH NOES I don't want to carry all these games, good thing I have a flash cart, I was playing Resident Evil 3 days before the dump, MKDS? 2 days before the dump, Nintendogs like a week before the USA dump, I got the games I am not a pirate....wait....okay yea I am so what, but I buy too. Anyway I am sick of the preachers, "go buy the game", "your all sinners", everytime someone preaches I don't buy one game I planned on buying, so thank to Kyoji I removed my preorder for Zelda (The Gamecube One) and I plan on burning a copy instead. On topic I was doing some online playing with Puck like an hour ago and used my SC SD, M3 SD and my G6 over Nintendo Wifi and had no issues. OMG I have 3 Dses and only 1 legit copy of the game! I am a pirate! ARGH lets all stone me, wait can we get stoned instead? "The end is near" "Shiggy is our saviour" "Though shall not be tempted to download those pirated games" OMG I just put RE:DS on a shelf and flashed the dump copy to my G6.....call the police my number is 876-5309 my real name is Tommy

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte