Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wup installer by crediar hbl version 1.0 dimok
mod 1.2.1 by yardape8000
cfw booter boot a custom firmware file
fw.img
With fw.img, you should be able to run FIX94's version of ftpiiu_everywhere from HomeBrewLoader, and connect to the WiiU from your PC using an ftp-capable client like filezilla, FlashFXP, or WinSCP.

In the ftp client, navigate to the WiiU's /storage_slc/rights/ticket/apps directory. The ticket you're looking for is in 0007/00000004.tik for EUR, and 0009/00000015.tik for US.

If the size of that file is either 696 or 848 bytes, just delete it. If it's some other size, you have more than one ticket in the file and you'll have to edit it, or at least take note of what other titles are in the file.

Please reply with the file size once you've gotten to this point, and we'll take it from there.

ramapadua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
With fw.img, you should be able to run FIX94's version of ftpiiu_everywhere from HomeBrewLoader, and connect to the WiiU from your PC using an ftp-capable client like filezilla, FlashFXP, or WinSCP.

In the ftp client, navigate to the WiiU's /storage_slc/rights/ticket/apps directory. The ticket you're looking for is in 0007/00000004.tik for EUR, and 0009/00000015.tik for US.

If the size of that file is either 696 or 848 bytes, just delete it. If it's some other size, you have more than one ticket in the file and you'll have to edit it, or at least take note of what other titles are in the file.

Please reply with the file size once you've gotten to this point, and we'll take it from there.

Thank you for the step by step explanation. Look, i am stuck in accessing to the storage_slc i get
"Could not retrieve directory listing
Success" message

and wiiu say
got command tipe A
wrote reply 200 tipe set to A
got comand pasv
listening for data connections at 192.168.0.216:1028...
wrote reply: 227 entering passive mode 192.168.0.216,4,4

what i'm doing wrong?

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...and wiiu say
got command tipe A
wrote reply 200 tipe set to A
got comand pasv
listening for data connections at 192.168.0.216:1028...
wrote reply: 227 entering passive mode 192.168.0.216,4,4

what i'm doing wrong?
The second line after that probably says 550 Success, which would mean Access Denied. In that case, your fw.img would be out of date. If you compiled it yourself, recompile using Dimok's latest sources. If you got it from somewhere, you'll have to find a newer version.

If you can't build/find an up-to-date fw.img, download Mocha, and run that instead of your CFW loader.

ramapadua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
The second line after that probably says 550 Success, which would mean Access Denied. In that case, your fw.img would be out of date. If you compiled it yourself, recompile using Dimok's latest sources. If you got it from somewhere, you'll have to find a newer version.

If you can't build/find an up-to-date fw.img, download Mocha, and run that instead of your CFW loader.

it says 550 succes
i've tryed with mocha but it says

"welcome to redNAND
no NAND dump detected. sd format and complete nan dump required."

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

and thankyou nexusmtz for replyng almost instantly

ramapadua

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
ok i did it. i'm in. now i'll look for the tik

ok the tiket size is 5kb in both cases

well i could fix it. Thakyou all.
and Nexu you are the best. Very clear! Like water.
Happy new year.

Reactions: nexusmtz

graub

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Hey, sorry for the bump, but i'm having the same problem that ramapadua had.

I already have the tik location, but i can't get access to Wii U internal memory using ftp client. I'm getting the "Failed to retrieve directory listing".

I tried opening a fw.img on CFW before trying and tried opening mocha too, but still getting the error.

Am I doing something wrong?

EDIT: Ok. You got the moves. I deleted my old fw.img because it seemed like MOCHA was trying to open it like the CFW loader. Then i got the MOCHA screen and now i have access to internal memory of Wii U with ftpiiu everywhere.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited by graub,
Reactions: nexusmtz

kikukku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hello guys, found the thread that i'm searching for

okay now i 've found the tik that i want to delete, but i'm not so sure which one

- title id: US brain age (0005000010179b00)

- content in keys.txt
(000c/00000002.tik@0x350)0005000010179b00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (0004/00000003.tik@0x0)0005000010179b00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (0004/00000003.tik@0x350)

ok so which tik should i delete? the 000c folder or 0004 folder?
and whats the difference between this 00000003.tik@0x0 file and this 00000003.tik@0x350 file?

Thanks

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
okay now i 've found the tik that i want to delete, but i'm not so sure which one

- title id: US brain age (0005000010179b00)

- content in keys.txt
(000c/00000002.tik@0x350)
0005000010179b00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (0004/00000003.tik@0x0)
0005000010179b00 xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (0004/00000003.tik@0x350)

ok so which tik should i delete? the 000c folder or 0004 folder?
and whats the difference between this 00000003.tik@0x0 file and this 00000003.tik@0x350 file?

If you open the txt file in an editor that understands UNIX linefeeds, e.g. Notepad++, instead of regular notepad, you can see that the lines start with the titleID.

I'm pretty sure your fake ticket is at the start of the file, because the real ticket (696 bytes) would have made the second one start at 0x2B8. The second ticket is probably your real one, but if you have eShop access, you can delete both sets of bytes. (or if it's the only title in 0004/00000003.tik, just delete the file then go back on eShop.)

lingedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If you open the txt file in an editor that understands UNIX linefeeds, e.g. Notepad++, instead of regular notepad, you can see that the lines start with the titleID.

I'm pretty sure your fake ticket is at the start of the file, because the real ticket (696 bytes) would have made the second one start at 0x2B8. The second ticket is probably your real one, but if you have eShop access, you can delete both sets of bytes. (or if it's the only title in 0004/00000003.tik, just delete the file then go back on eShop.)

having same problem, now i figured it out which tik i should delete.
but the problem is, how to delete the tik? i can only see it, read it, but i'm unable to delete or modify it.
i tried wupclient and somehow i'm unable to connect it to my computer.
can anyone explain step by step in a simple way how to delete the file inside wii-u?
beside using wupclient, is there any different ways? please give me more ways..

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
having same problem, now i figured it out which tik i should delete.
but the problem is, how to delete the tik? i can only see it, read it, but i'm unable to delete or modify it.
i tried wupclient and somehow i'm unable to connect it to my computer.
can anyone explain step by step in a simple way how to delete the file inside wii-u?
beside using wupclient, is there any different ways? please give me more ways..
Your signature patching method (Haxchi, CBHC, Mocha) determines which ftpiiu everywhere version you need. For Haxchi/CBHC, run the CBHC version of ftpiiu everywhere. For Mocha, use dimok's version of ftpiiu everywhere. Then using an FTP client on your PC, connect to the ip address that ftpiiu displays. Navigate to the folder, and delete the file.

lingedy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Your signature patching method (Haxchi, CBHC, Mocha) determines which ftpiiu everywhere version you need. For Haxchi/CBHC, run the CBHC version of ftpiiu everywhere. For Mocha, use dimok's version of ftpiiu everywhere. Then using an FTP client on your PC, connect to the ip address that ftpiiu displays. Navigate to the folder, and delete the file.

i'm using haxchi..
step by step, please..
i still can't get through it..
thanks in advance..

DeathL01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get this error on my Smas Bros wiiu dlc. I had yhe original DLC, but I install .wup of it and I get this error. I try to delete all saves, dlc and uptade and redownloaded again, but don't work and I not understand all this post, is confusing to me.
Help me please?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I get this error on my Smas Bros wiiu dlc. I had yhe original DLC, but I install .wup of it and I get this error. I try to delete all saves, dlc and uptade and redownloaded again, but don't work and I not understand all this post, is confusing to me.
Help me please?
Are you using CFW? You can't use pirated DLC without CFW.

DeathL01

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont install the CFW, but I used the 'CFW Booter' and 'Wup Installer Mod Y' to install by homebrew launcher. I install the DLC of MK 8 and Hyrule Warriors too, but I dont buy this DLC.
I read something about "need the trace of pirate DLC and use wupclient to delet it", but dunno how.

beltrang5

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
[Note: This is all on sysNAND]

OK so I had haxchi channel working nicely (using Dr. Kawashima). I decided to install some eShop games and forgot I had and eShop download of Dr. K also on my SD. So I sig patched the nand and then started WUP, selected all and boom, error. Can't remember the error it said on WUP (I didn't write it down, but said something about sig patching).

No big deal I thought. Delete, go to eShop and re-down. ERROR. 105-3687. Restarted, tried again. Same error.

I read a lot of useless posts on gba but I remember one guy having a similar issue and he fixed it by deleting the tik [yes, that was an intentional dig at shit posters :P ]. They are stored here:

/vol/system_slc/rights/ticket/apps/

In my particular case it was then in folder /0005/0000001d.tik

I know this because I had already run tik2sd and had a copy of all my tiks. I thought I could just re-up my original tik but then I thought that would change the permissions on the file (which I can also change but...well, six of one, half a dozen of the other). So I deleted the tik using wupclient, rebooted unit, went to eShop and re-downloaded & installed game.

FIXED.

Great.

Hope it might help anyone else if they have the same error because there is nothing about this error on the internet I could find.

Obviously, be careful if you are not good with wupclient and don't just delete random shit!

I'm trying to delete a tik, but how do i know what to look for? I booted into Mocha, then used wup installer to install smash bros dlc. When I did this it corrupted my original dlc and can't reinstall it because it gives me an error. Also I tried deleting dlc and when I try to download it, it says that some of the content I'm trying to download already exists. Thank you

icw35

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to delete a tik, but how do i know what to look for? I booted into Mocha, then used wup installer to install smash bros dlc. When I did this it corrupted my original dlc and can't reinstall it because it gives me an error. Also I tried deleting dlc and when I try to download it, it says that some of the content I'm trying to download already exists. Thank you

1. run tik2sd. check your title id on wii u title database and search text file on your sd card that tik2sd created. this tells you where the tik is stored
2. use wupclient or ftpii everywhere or whatever method you prefer to download tik.
3. check if ticket is single tik, or multi tik. if single, just delete it. if multi, splice it, I.e. remove only the tik you dont want or delete entire tik but keep notes of title ids cos you would need to reinstall them all.
4. dont use wup to install dr. k. go on eshop, download and install.
5. make sure dr k is on sysnand. unplug usb. run haxchi installer.
6. done.

Reactions: Thiagoacko

Mat37

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I've the same error code while trying to install the free DLC of breath of the wild, i don't know if i have to delete the tik since it contains a legit and and non-legit ticket, but for same title (0005000C101C9500)
EDIT : fixed by moving the game on nand

Last edited by Mat37,

RunkMunk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bump! OMFG. This thread saved me! THX OP! :D

I accidentally messed up my Haxchi (somehow got one ticket inside another one) so I couldn't start Haxchi and I thought I was screwed.

But I followed your steps and navigated to the right ticket and saw it was indeed two tickets in the same file (file size = 2 KB) so I removed it through FTP.

Downloaded & reinstalled purchased VC DS game voila, Haxchi is new as again! =)

I will write a short guide as a thank you to just show what I did, step by step, so anyone who is in the same situation as me, can get back precious Haxchi! ^_^

Reactions: Thiagoacko

justhed0n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
[Note: This is all on sysNAND]

OK so I had haxchi channel working nicely (using Dr. Kawashima). I decided to install some eShop games and forgot I had and eShop download of Dr. K also on my SD. So I sig patched the nand and then started WUP, selected all and boom, error. Can't remember the error it said on WUP (I didn't write it down, but said something about sig patching).

No big deal I thought. Delete, go to eShop and re-down. ERROR. 105-3687. Restarted, tried again. Same error.

I read a lot of useless posts on gba but I remember one guy having a similar issue and he fixed it by deleting the tik [yes, that was an intentional dig at shit posters :P ]. They are stored here:

/vol/system_slc/rights/ticket/apps/

In my particular case it was then in folder /0005/0000001d.tik

I know this because I had already run tik2sd and had a copy of all my tiks. I thought I could just re-up my original tik but then I thought that would change the permissions on the file (which I can also change but...well, six of one, half a dozen of the other). So I deleted the tik using wupclient, rebooted unit, went to eShop and re-downloaded & installed game.

FIXED.

Great.

Hope it might help anyone else if they have the same error because there is nothing about this error on the internet I could find.

Obviously, be careful if you are not good with wupclient and don't just delete random shit!
Thanks this helped I couldn't have done it without reading your post, my issue was with Mario Kart 8 free DLC wouldn't install backedup the tiks then deleted the one causing a issue.
Redownloaded the DLC sorted.

Pedro Vieira

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Worked like a charm. I tryed to intall crunchyroll trough homebrew channel and while it worked if I booted haxchi or mocha I wanted a legit copy just in case. I got that error and that fixed it. Used the tik2sd first to find the right title key and installed just fine!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s