Misc error 022-2634

freeter12

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hi, my 3ds got error 22-2634 when I tried to access eshop on sysnand. my 3ds condition is ofw 11ver now (going back to the original), I deleted the emunand (forgot to unlink/system format). sysnand and eumand friend code is same. Below is reply from nintendo when I ask them I got issues. I'm not US residence.

Thank you for contacting us. I'm sorry to hear you've been unable to link your Nintendo Network ID to the new Nintendo 3DS Family system, and I can certainly understand your concern about the matter. Unfortunately, due to the number of factors involved, it's difficult for me to determine via email what's causing the error to occur; however, it would be best to speak with you directly in order to gather additional details, so we ask that you give us a call.

At your earliest convenience, please contact our Consumer Service Department by calling 1-800-255-3700 any time between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m. Pacific Time, seven days a week. In order to speed things along, make sure to have your new Nintendo 3DS Family system with you when you call.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Nintendo of America Inc.
David Bourne

from the reply I received yesterday, since the friend code on both nands are the same, I assume nintnedo won't help me, if I state that I lost my 3ds (haven't tell them, I just tell them I got issues when I login into the "new 3ds").

Any opinion, how to fix this issues?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.