ROM Hack [English Patch] Prince of Tennis Motto Gakuensai no Oujisama

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for your work but where is the link of the patch? i can't find it
Um... Did you read the first post on the first page of this thread?
(I'll try to adjust font and color to make it easier to find. I didn't think it was that difficult to find, though. :ohnoes: )

Voxsul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jjewel~

Thank you so much for this patch! I remember trying to play this game in Japanese but couldn't understand anything . . . But, now I will! I still can't believe you were able to make a patch for this and TMGS 3. You are my favorite person ever!

I've been having trouble though with patching. I've recently got a Mac and I've been using MultiPatch for patching. Every time I try to patch it gives me an error saying "Invalid Input. This typically means the file you selected to patch is not the file your patch is intended for."

The only reason I think I may have a problem is that I had a ROM of the game on my mac, but since the mac saw the file as .exe, I changed the extension to .nds. Do you know what I could be doing wrong? I checked the MD5 and it's the same as the one you mentioned. If you know what's going on I would really appreciate your help ^^

Voxsul

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jjewel~

Thank you so much for this patch! I remember trying to play this game in Japanese but couldn't understand anything . . . But, now I will! I still can't believe you were able to make a patch for this and TMGS 3. You are my favorite person ever!

I've been having trouble though with patching. I've recently got a Mac and I've been using MultiPatch for patching. Every time I try to patch it gives me an error saying "Invalid Input. This typically means the file you selected to patch is not the file your patch is intended for."

The only reason I think I may have a problem is that I had a ROM of the game on my mac, but since the mac saw the file as .exe, I changed the extension to .nds. Do you know what I could be doing wrong? I checked the MD5 and it's the same as the one you mentioned. If you know what's going on I would really appreciate your help ^^

Nevermind! Fixed my problem ^^;;

Again, thanks so much for the translation! You guys are awesome

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

vanessa

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello,sorry to bother but
Am I the only one that has problems with the audio?
I'm using desmume 0.9.10 for 64 bits , but the audio is not working fine
when the character talks it sounds like echo and sometimes it gets frozen and they repeat the same thing
I tried with a different emulador but it does the same
even with the non patch version.
does it have a solution? or i'm the only one? ;(

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello,sorry to bother but
Am I the only one that has problems with the audio?
I'm using desmume 0.9.10 for 64 bits , but the audio is not working fine
when the character talks it sounds like echo and sometimes it gets frozen and they repeat the same thing
I tried with a different emulador but it does the same
even with the non patch version.
does it have a solution? or i'm the only one? ;(
It's probably the problem with the speed of your computer.
The program's FAQs have some explanation and suggested configurations here;
http://wiki.desmume.org/index.php?title=Faq#DeSmuME_runs_too_slow.21

But if your computer is slow, suggestions on the FAQs page won't help much anyway.

(I don't think there's a solution. Unless you plan to buy a new computer, you'll have to bear with it. By the way, you are not alone. It's super slow on my computer as well but I'm already used to it. ^_^)

iamKHEEMchi

Flynn Rider's Ichiban
Trophies
XP
Country
ありがとうございます!

I really really love this~

even though the duration is only 10 days, it's still worth it!

Thank you for your utmost time and effort in translating this~ :))

mayly

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Thank you very much, but i can't play it on NO$GBA with NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.1 can someone help me? and i also don't want to use desmune because it's very slow

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you very much, but i can't play it on NO$GBA with NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.1 can someone help me? and i also don't want to use desmune because it's very slow
Currently I can't run any version of No$GBA so I can't provide support for No$GBA. (My anti-virus and even my Windows itself prevent me from running it.)

But when I tested it in the past, I needed to run it with OpenGL graphic mode and it ran about the same slow speed as DesMuMe.

By the way, when you ask for help, please include as much information as you can. There is no information at all except that you can't play it. At lease please explain what kind of problem you encountered that made you not able to play it.

mayly

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
When i play it with no$gba after kawamura appear "the rom image crashed", but if change the nds-cardcartridge backup media into eeprom 64 bytes it says "requires bios rom-image to execute undef opcode exceptions"

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When i play it with no$gba after kawamura appear "the rom image crashed", but if change the nds-cardcartridge backup media into eeprom 64 bytes it says "requires bios rom-image to execute undef opcode exceptions"
I used the no$Zoomer from Filetrip and this version worked okay for me.
http://filetrip.net/nds-downloads/emulators/download-nozoomer-2-6-a-2-6-a-f31974.html
(The first time you run the game it might crash. Close the program and open it again, and it should work.)

jjjewel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
English Patch version 1.1 is released
https://sites.google.com/site/otomeundercover/otome-projects/gakupuri-ds#TOC-Patch-Download

With English grammar and typos fixed, thanks to Talenalee for helping with the editing.

The save file from the old version should work with the updated patch, but you have properly save it with the game's save menu. (Emulator's save state won't work with different versions of the patch.)

rTzYlBO.png

I'm not sure if Talenalee will have time to proofread the rest of the scripts, but if she gives me more corrections, there will probably be another updated patch later. So please check this thread from time to time. ^_^

Konoi

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Thank you very much for this patch! I'm having so much fun with the game.
By the way, are you planning on translating Dokidoki Survival too?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Water park was quite fun
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    die?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yes I'm in mortal danger
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes I'm in mortal danger