[Ended] Free Payday: The Heist for 24 hours!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
OP
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
232239-header.jpg

PAYDAY: The Heist for free for 24 hours via Steam Thursday morning at 10AM Pacific
To celebrate that you reached the goal earlier than anticipated, we're giving out PAYDAY: The Heist for free via Steam Thursday morning at 10AM Pacific and going forward for 24 hours. This was going to happen on the 18th originally but since you guys did such an awesome job we want to give you the reward as soon as possible.

On the 16th of October starting at 10:00 am PDT, Payday: The Heist will be free for 24 hours on steam and if you download it during that time, you'll get to keep the game forever. :)

So for everyone who doesn't already own this game, I highly recommend to get it, because it's a lot of fun, especially with friends. So if you have friends who doesn't have this game yet, make sure to tell them and enjoy the game together! :)
Get ready and get the game when it goes "live" and have fun bank robbing! :D

:arrow: Source
:download: Store Page

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
No-Payday?
Playday?
Pay-zero-bucks-day?
Free-day?

Erm...perhaps Payday: the hausse? :unsure:

The problem with these puns is that it's such an open goal that you can't miss it. Which makes it kind of stupid no matter how cleverly devised. :P

On a serious note: me likes. I've got friends who play(ed) it, but never got around to buying it myself. Hopefully this'll change things a bit. :)

Reactions: Attila13

_v3

Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
When you say download, you mean only get it (so that it goes in the library) or literally download the game in order to keep it, I don't have internet at home atm and I'd hate to miss such an opportunity.

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
OP
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
When you say download, you mean only get it (so that it goes in the library) or literally download the game in order to keep it, I don't have internet at home atm and I'd hate to miss such an opportunity.

You click only on the download button and the game will register and stay in your library. :) You don't need to fully download it, don't worry :)

Solid One

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
You guys keep making puns with the game title, but the best pun is "Payday" in portuguese. The pronounce of the word "Payday" is very similar to the portuguese past verb "Peidei", that means: "I've farted"!

When this game was released, everyone was using this pun around here on Brazil. It was really embarassing.

Reactions: Taleweaver

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly Payday: The Heist, was an amazing game. Payday 2 on the other hand was a steaming turd.
So, that being said - Grab it while you can!

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
It is time now, but Steam is down! haha
Edit:
Steam is now back up (After 20mins)
It will be free in 10mins! Get downloading :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News