Hacking Emulate Classics on my Switch!

Do you want emulation on your Switch?

• Yes, Nintendo you already sold these titles long ago, release new ones and port the old ones now

Votes: 36 80.0%
  • No, I'd rather wait and pay Nintendo to have them do it because I enjoy not making the future myself

Votes: 9 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted User

GPD Win then, or something similar. Rather than throw in some money that's probably not going to happen for quite a while. GPD is just a fraction of that amount and could play those emulators, not sure on the performance on dolphin, though. Heck, I don't even think if the Switch can handle Wii games on its own since they have different architecture, how much more an emulator for it. Unless, if the game is properly ported.
the base stock X1 itself in the shield TV struggles with a handful of gamecube games, no way that wii would run on an underclocked X1

i wnat my gacube emleter on my 3ds with lima 33ds. no coeffei

Drakia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I will pay $1500 in bitcoin ASAP, to get homebrew for other Nintendo Games to be ported onto my Switch. If other members want to join in please post, I am lit af and love my Switch, can't wait for Mario Kart, I am still waiting for my Zelda cartridge. Stay lit switchscene.
Lol, that's a shit amount of money to offer, average freelance work you're looking at $65+/hour, you're not even covering 3 full work days with that. This kind of work takes years, not days.

D

Deleted User

I laughed so hard at this thread. I doubt this person even knows what hacking or homebrewing is. I mean, really? Is this what this world has come to? If you are 18, go to college with all of that money you are willing to waste on bullshit, learn how to program. And I don't mean piecemeal it like all of the shitty websites teach. Buy a textbook, go to college, learn how to program and do it yourself. Maybe you won't learn in time because you are one of those bastards who expects everything to be hand fed to you, but you might just be able to convince yourself the world doesn't revolve around you in time to do it on the next console.

TL;DR (I know your kind): Grow up. Go to college, learn how to do it yourself.

Reactions: MushGuy

GorrillaRIBS

Gigyas became tame
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the base stock X1 itself in the shield TV struggles with a handful of gamecube games, no way that wii would run on an underclocked X1

i wnat my gacube emleter on my 3ds with lima 33ds. no coeffei

It's my hope that ninty can make a VC emulator that works at fullspeed, at least for less intensive games, given that they presumably have the both the source code for the games and much more intricate knowledge of the system than the dolphin devs (not that they will, though, as ninty hasn't been know to release a VC emulator unless it perfectly replicates the original system).

Alkéryn

Moon Dweller ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i don't think it has the horsepower to emulate wii
GC maybe
Emulating wii and gc is about the same and it sure do
Smartphone can do it on Android version of dolphin
But that would be a lot of work to port Dolphin to switch
And would only be possible if we can access the full console power

I think it will come but you will have to wait
And it will be a lot of work

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol, that's a shit amount of money to offer, average freelance work you're looking at $65+/hour, you're not even covering 3 full work days with that. This kind of work takes years, not days.
The guys I worked with building and patching the firewalls for the biotech companies in Cambridge where on about £120 an hour with 2 year contracts, someone else can do the math but the hacking scene? Beer money through uni I'm afraid, these guys could probably hack through to kernel in a couple of months if it paid enough, which it doesn't.

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't be a hating stonebag, I have already built my GTX 1080 x34 uatx PC build. What I want is my switch to be hacked. I know I can pay the developer who does it, the question is who wants my $ and does anyone else want to throw in so it gets emulation? Btw all the people hating on 18 year olds I bet your parents bought you your switch aha. I work for my own shit, I just bought a v12 S class too.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Because I don't carry around my Wii+ NES + Gamecube like a dong I just bought a switch and I expect all their old compatible titles to come out asap, unless they want someone to have to pay someone else to geterdone

Me too, wait no, I just hate your attitude and you must hate your bank account aha.

Guys the point of the switch is to be able to portably play Nintendo games, not to sit and use the old Wii or NES, if nobody wants to try and do this can one of y'all show me what I need to start to learn to accomplish this for all of us? Apparently the OS is FreeBSD and Android has a ton of emulators so....?
Disregard my above post, I just skimmed the above quote and realised what I was posting in.

Fuck off. Fuck off you fucking idiot. Sorry mods.

Reactions: Kioku and MushGuy

Reecey

Mario 64 (favorite game of all time)
Trophies
XP
Country
yes agreed! Now if he was offering 1500 worth of Bitcoins, now that might be worth looking at! ;) Sometimes I wish I had just kept mine along time back and sat on them I had 50 in my bitcoin wallet at one time!. I remember when you could buy just 1 bitcoin I think for £4.00, now there worth a £1000 nearly. You could also farm bitcoins as well like P2P but what a joke :lol:

For anyone not sure what Bitcoin farming is, this is what they look like and if you love your PC's your going to love this! yes there all high end PC's basically and there is a proud owner and yes he thinks hes doing well but not really....shh, please don't let on to him about that!!!:-
ASIC-Mining-640x353.jpg

0426_bitcoin.jpg

Last edited by Reecey,
Reactions: Bladexdsl

spiderman1216

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd pay $1501 in bitcoin to see noobs who beg for homebrew/hacks banned from this site. Or at least teach rich bitch teenagers that the answer to everything isn't money.
Well I would say money is definitely apart of it, but yeah your right it's not the end all be all. Though I would argue that if we could pay people they could spend more time on cracking the Nintendo Switch as opposed to if they didn't have any money coming there way, that would mean they would need a supplementary income instead of working on the Switch full-time.

Though they would have to show some results first before, any money should be given to them. #PS4EMX yeah you know that "emulator" team that was asking for money before they put any work on the table.

gundamu

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Emulating wii and gc is about the same and it sure do
Smartphone can do it on Android version of dolphin
But that would be a lot of work to port Dolphin to switch
And would only be possible if we can access the full console power

I think it will come but you will have to wait
And it will be a lot of work

no way you're lying :O
smartphones/tablets can run dolphin!! holy shit

D

Deleted User

You're 18 and have $1,500 to blow on bullshit. Jesus Christ, I hate today's society.
Never knew the thought of time going forward and people having money could be so agonizing. Did one of those "millennials" ride their skateboard close to your car again grandpa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We just question @AncientBoi
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.