smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Hahaha, I'll keep that warning in mind and keep the bug spray on hand.
I've something better

Untitled.jpg

rouge2t7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is pretty belated by this point, but welcome to the temp!

Thank you! Glad to be here, finally an active forum that can make me laugh first day.

So how is ireland this time of year? :)

Pretty good, was a bomb at the bottom of my street yesterday. Weather is starting to get colder and alcohol is still around. All's pretty normal in ye'o'Ireland

rouge2t7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You just say bombs are normal in ireland? o_o

Maybe you should deal with that trouble first before dealing with this one here at the forums. :ninja:

Yeah, in the north we got dissidents on both sides. It's 'normal' because it's been happening for so long. Look up the IRA and UDA in Ireland if you're interested. Good thing I love history because we make plenty of it in our country!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, in the north we got dissidents on both sides. It's 'normal' because it's been happening for so long. Look up the IRA and UDA in Ireland if you're interested. Good thing I love history because we make plenty of it in our country!
Well if someone comes to visit, make sure you keep them safe from bombs. :ninja:

AL_16

Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
I sometimes will play the WiiU (generally Smash) and own a ps3. But most of my game time is spent on my pc.
ohhh... my notebook more powerful then old calculator but not so much, i have PS1,2,3, PSP 1xxx, NES clone, MD & MD2 clones, ZX Spectrum , Dreamcast, NDS,NDSL,NDSi XL, 2 broken pink 3DS's, 2GBA, GBA SP.
& Hello:)

Last edited by AL_16,

rouge2t7

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ohhh... my notebook more powerful then old calculator but not so much, i have PS1,2,3, PSP 1xxx, NES clone, MD & MD2 clones, ZX Spectrum , Dreamcast, NDS,NDSL,NDSi XL, 2 broken pink 3DS's, 2GBA, GBA SP.
& Hello:)

Well, around my house I got PS1, PS2, PS3, Gamecube, N64, Xbox, Wii U, Wii, some cartridge that had like 1000 retro games on it, Ds, DS lite, DS I, GBA. Some of my older consoles have disappeared into the family somewhere haha

And hello too :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: it won't make it better or worse