Ello everyone!

TheReturningVoid

0xAAAAAAAA
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ello everyone. I'm JjStAr992_Gaming. I've been managing to find my way here quite a few times, and so I decided to start getting active here. So, uh, here's a bit about me, I guess.

I'm a 14-year-old student in Australia who loves to do anything modding/coding related. I used to be a fairly active member on WiiBrew Forums (can I say their name here? I know they really hated this place), but that place died along with the Wii :P. I helped out a few people back there. I had a fairly intermediate knowledge of how to fix all types of bricks, but a lot of that has slipped my mind now. Recently I discovered the Gateway 3DS, and was disappointed to find out my 3DS was running 9.5.0 at that time. So I'm waiting for someone to get a new exploit working for that (ninjhax 2.0 maybe? Idk if that will be able to run gateway) and will jump at the chance to grab that exploit and poking at every goddamn thing my poking stick will be long enough to poke at.

Anyways, that's enough about me. I hope that I'll be able to learn many things and use that knowledge to help others one day. But there's still a bit of time before that happens :P

See you around on the forums!

--JjStAr992_Gaming

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Where's everybody?