Homebrew ELI5 Homebrew Payloads and Updating

Funkentanz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hello there,
I have a question about the Homebrew Channel and the Payloads, I don't really understand.
But first things first: My EmuNand is on 10.3 and my Entrypoint for the Homebrew Channel is Ocarina of Time.
I heard there is also a Homebrew Channel CIA, but I don't understand what Payloads are and what I have to download.
I want to update my EmuNand, will I have access to the Homebrew Channel and how do I update the Payloads.

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
If you are using rxTools on an old3DS, you can update your EmuNAND from the system settings (please read some tutorials first if you are unsure). Make sure it says RX-E, and the version is correct. If everything matches, go DIRECTLY to the update option, because if you exit the system settings, it kicks you back to SysNAND.

And yes, there's hblauncher_loader, you can just install it on your EmuNAND. If you want to use it offline, hold Y once while launching it to store the payload on the SDCard. If you update your EmuNAND, just hold Y while opening hblauncher_loader, and it should update the payload file.

Funkentanz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Wow, you really helped me out here. Thank You!
It was less complicated, then I thought it would be. Haha.
I didn't know the Launcher will update the Payloads on its own.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: