Gaming Elder Scrolls Beta

hhs

You will not like the outcome of this encounter
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I heard about this yesterday and signed up twice for it. No luck yet though. Anyone else interested in this and get a code?

I'm not above taking charity but if both mine come in I can definitely hand one out to any interested party.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received a beta code when they did the two or three day thing, but I had problems with activating my account, so I couldn't play then. I assumed my beta code was only usable then, but I got an email today reminding me the test starts tomorrow. So I guess I'm in.

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I signed up for the last one a good month or two ago. I was unfortunate that at that time, it was up for only a couple of hours for a stress-test and I was at work at the time. Since I was eligible last time, I automatically got in for this tone. This time, however, they have it for a couple of days, so I can finally try it out. I actually forgot about it until I saw this thread, so I've missed a couple of hours already.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I signed up for the last one a good month or two ago. I was unfortunate that at that time, it was up for only a couple of hours for a stress-test and I was at work at the time. Since I was eligible last time, I automatically got in for this tone. This time, however, they have it for a couple of days, so I can finally try it out. I actually forgot about it until I saw this thread, so I've missed a couple of hours already.
From the email they sent me:
REMINDER! BETA IS TOMORROW NIGHT AT 6PM EST!
They sent that this morning, so it shouldn't have started yet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s