Gaming Ebay Vita

pyromaniac123

ส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็(ಠ益ಠส็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็็
Trophies
XP
Country
Common sense is so rare nowadays, it should be considered a superpower.

Reactions: Joe88

RodrigoDavy

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Welp, I was issued a full refund today ^.^
Just for reference, I already have a open disput at paypal saying I got the wrong item, how many days did it take for you to get a refund? Did you submit any photos or any kind of proof? Did the result came to you by email?

chavosaur

Chavo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will eBay/PayPal refund you those shipping fees?
Yes they will, but it should have been free shipping.
Just for reference, I already have a open disput at paypal saying I got the wrong item, how many days did it take for you to get a refund? Did you submit any photos or any kind of proof? Did the result came to you by email?
Checked my ebay too see that I was refunded ^.^
All I did was open a case, said item not described, didnt even take any pics, and won the case

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You should keep them, give one to a friend and see if you can figure out how that fusion thing works from Dragon Ball Z (or GT I don't know... lol)

618561.jpg

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ebay told me to send them back to the scammer. After a day, I weighed the contents in their original packaging. It weighed out to 9g/.3oz. Running them through the postage calculator on the USPS site, it would have cost $6.55 to ship it to China and another $12.95 for Certified Mail (tracking). I escalated both orders to Ebay support and they just up and refunded both orders a few hours later.

Reactions: chavosaur

dulume

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
nothing really new guys... but I got my 2 Ps Vita, 2 days ago in the form of an 1872 dollar exchange coin :) ! Of course fake. I'm almost happy. Ebay and paypal already paid me back so I'm even happier.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb