Homebrew Easy way of dumping all your wii saves..?

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
There's nothing dj, not yet
frown.gif

I think it would be great, and may lead onto saving direct to SD/USB, but who knows.

This is imho a worthwhile app to any keen devs reading this and looking for something usefull to everyone.

cSM may have some features like this, as it will be easier once the whole menu is taken apart, I'd just love to see some howmebrew that was a bit different.
I'd love an app that had these optinos to and from Wii & SD, copy, copy all, move, move all, delete and delete all. Such simple tihngs are often the best. I see that cSM has already got move, so ifngers crossed
biggrin.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
the Backup Disc (gay fish) was made to do that, it backup all your data to the SD, and restores back if you want, also you can do one by one or backup all, same way in the restore part...!!!
smile.gif

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
elfsander said:
Well.. you need to get that disc somewhere or use a modchip. I have neither, so.. I would love to see a homebrew for this
biggrin.gif

the link to the disc is easy to find(cough*I_have_it*cough), and you can also use it thru either SoftChip or the Gamma Loader, simple..!!
smile.gif

Slimmmmmm

GBAtemp MoNkEeE
Trophies
XP
Country
ether2802 said:
the Backup Disc (gay fish) was made to do that, it backup all your data to the SD, and restores back if you want, also you can do one by one or backup all, same way in the restore part...!!!
smile.gif

It was an NTSC DVD (gayfish) so I myself steered clear (pal wii).

Anyone on NTSC ever try the gayfish "copy all" feature?

Anyone know what the dev certs refered to?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.