Segtendo

#TeamMarie
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Should be fixed. This error has been there since 2.00's release (2016/05/31), I guess nobody tried exporting tracks as IDSP's!
Dude. I've been getting the error.

YDYge77.png

I converted my sounds to BRSTM. I can insert one sound, no problem. However, when I try to insert another one, I get that error.

EDIT: Using the pre-release. Works fine ATM.

Last edited by Segtendo,

SolarKirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lf1z5ip.png
Made an account to get help with this. I saw that someone said to use the prerelease, and I still got an error. I tried using wav, got a different error. Any ideas?

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Looks like a weird Windows error.
Maybe try uninstalling python and completely removing installation directory (probably c:\python27), downloading the RIGHT installer for your computer (like, a 64-bit installer if your system is 64-bit, the 32-bit version if your system is 32-bit), and installing python.
Or use your favorite web search engine and look for your error ("This version...").

SolarKirby

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like a weird Windows error.
Maybe try uninstalling python and completely removing installation directory (probably c:\python27), downloading the RIGHT installer for your computer (like, a 64-bit installer if your system is 64-bit, the 32-bit version if your system is 32-bit), and installing python.
Or use your favorite web search engine and look for your error ("This version...").
Thank you! This seemed to work for the most part, but for certain music, I receive this error:
DvYiCbZ.png

It is working for the most part though, so I am pretty thankful about that! Thanks again though.
EDIT: Never mind, got it to work with the pre-release version. Again tho, thanks a lot for the help.

Last edited by SolarKirby,

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have a packed version of a smash 4 dump and am trying to do/learn how to edit voices for characters. I used sm4shexplorer to extract the nus3bank files for fighters from the packed dump.

My problem is when I try to load any of these extracted nus3bank files from sm4shexplorer with the nus3bank editor I get an error that says this

"An error occured, snd_vc_Rosetta.nus3bank couldn't get extracted. Not a NUS3BANK? More info on console."

This happens on any nus3bank file I try to open. Any help is appreciated. :)

PS: Running the nus3bank editor off of Python 2.7.0

Last edited by SSBBDaisy,

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How come no one knows the answer to this question?

No one on the internet knows. apparently nus3bankeditor can't actually open nus3banks u have to use a batch file to make extract idsp files from a nus3bank then somehow get the nus3bankeditor to open each individual idsp file then save it as a nus3bank?

pls somebody help.

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
About the announcer thing: already said, it's not whatever version you're using of the editor (you would have the same results with the cmd line tools) that you're using that breaks the file but what you're doing to it. This allows you to inject anything, but actually, not anything can be injected, there are unclear limits not meant to be broken.
I was working on a version showing you some characteristics of your tracks to give you an idea of what you can do and I'll get back at it once I'm done with some personal stuff.

For the other issue regarding opening nus3bank files, first, get updated. Here is last stable nightly. I can't say for sure I already fixed your issue but at least you may have a more useful error message (at least to me). While you're at it, replace revb with this build.
Oh, and it's not the end of the world if you don't get a satisfying answer right away/within the day you ask a question.

Last edited by BDS,

SSBBDaisy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok BDS. I'm aware.

But I'm also aware that on gbatemp if someone doesn't answer u with in 24 hours of ur problem. They will never answer u and ur post will fly bly like people passing by pennies on the ground.

EDIT: And thank you BDS. Will edit this post if I have issues.

EDIT2: OMG IT WORKED I LOVE YOU. Also would you happen to have any clue as to why foobar has a Decoding error on lots of files and wont play them? I have the plugin installed so I can hear some files.

Last edited by SSBBDaisy,

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Update. (see above or my sig for nightly)

I guess I WILL add a way to check for updates on start-up for future releases (but of course current "builds" won't get notified... :( ).

About foobar2000+vgmstream plugin and errors on some files: I guess you're talking about some nus3bank/idsp files which are probably empty/corrupt/unfinished (like announcer calls for characters that were in Brawl and not in the stock release of Smash 4, some tracks for voices/sound effects), just don't pay attention to those.

Last edited by BDS,

RobeezyLnP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting this error whenever I try to replace the .idsp file with the .brstm file. This error occurs in both cases when the dialog box appears asking if I want the loop removed or not. I have the 2.20 prerelease btw. Does anyone have any solutions to this issue?

Attachments

• 2016-07-01.png
    2016-07-01.png
    9.8 KB · Views: 208
Last edited by RobeezyLnP,

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you please run NUS3BANK_Editor_troubleshooting.bat and tell/show me what's in the console when that error pops up? Is the error always on "if subprocess.call(xis.encode(cmd2)):", nothing else?

RobeezyLnP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's telling me that 'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program, or batch file, and it is paused. (After running first troubleshooter.)

So far, I can't open the NUS3BANK_Editor batch file because Windows can't find 'pythonw'. I can open the actual NUS3BANK_Editor Python file with no problems. Not sure if I need that batch file or what. That's the only error that has appeared for me at this point.

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Apply the troubleshooting part of the readme (that you can read on github)

(also, in your case, it should say it can't find pythonw with the regular bat and that it can't find python, not pythonw, with the troubleshooting bat...)

Last edited by BDS,

RobeezyLnP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After an hour, I read through and followed the directions of the readme. I still get the same error that Windows cannot find the specified file [WinError2]. However, as seen in the attached file here from the troubleshooter cmd window, I at least solved the part that could not find python in the PATH variable.

Attachments

• 2016-07-01 cmd.png
    2016-07-01 cmd.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 205

BDS

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can you confirm that on the last line of this output dspadcm.exe and tmp.0.wav actually exist at the specified locations when the error window pops up (wait till you get to the error window to check)?

RobeezyLnP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm tmp.0.wav is there at the specific location. I don't have dspadcm.exe in the exelib folder. I imagine that's where it's getting hung up seeing as it's trying to refer to that program and the temporary file along with it. (.dsp)
For executables, I have ffmpeg, revb, soundstretch, and vgmstream in the exelib folder.

EDIT: I think I see the problem. The encoding is using Gamecube "DSP" 4-bit ADPCM.

EDIT 2: Okay, I found the file in the master pack on github, but when I try to download it, my computer deletes it for some reason. Same thing when I try to download the updated revb.exe file. I'm using Windows 10.

EDIT 3 (Last one I hope): Figured out it was my antivirus software auto-deleting those downloads, so I disabled the download intelligence function, and it was successful. Conversion went smoothly, so now I will test on the game. Thank you so much for you help thus far, BDS.

Last edited by RobeezyLnP,

gyroknight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this error:
error.PNG

tmpspace does show the new.idsp, tmp.0.dsp, and tmp.1.dsp files there. Running the command manually in Command Prompt gives this error:
error2.PNG

I've tried both the build on your last post here and the latest version on GitHub, both with the fixed revb.exe above.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence -...