Each and Every Villain of Pokemon is coming to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Fuck! That was the thing that made me the most excited. I've been playing Battle Factory in HeartGold for about a week, enjoying that. Rentals, no need to breed, just you and strategy and luck. That caveat is so unappealing, fucking Festival Plaza. It's such a downgrade from PSS in Gen 6. I'll bite the bullet with that. Very hyped about the game following the trailer.
Not only that, OG Bikes and OG HMs are gone. :( I wish they bring it back on Gen 8 or Switch Core-RPG(CANON) if Switch Pokemon Game still isn't Gen 8.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not only that, OG Bikes and OG HMs are gone. :(

I don't mind those being out, HMs could either ruin teams or you had to waste a space for an HM slave. They were gone in SM, so I'm already used to that. The Agency caveat, I hope PKHex will have a thing to edit how many people you interact with on FP, I'll cheat for that. I just don't like that system. If it came in Gen 6, and then PSS in 7, that's perfect evolution. But no, I never bothered with Join Avenue anyways (Gen 5 precursor to FP).

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
I don't mind those being out, HMs could either ruin teams or you had to waste a space for an HM slave. They were gone in SM, so I'm already used to that. The Agency caveat, I hope PKHex will have a thing to edit how many people you interact with on FP, I'll cheat for that. I just don't like that system. If it came in Gen 6, and then PSS in 7, that's perfect evolution. But no, I never bothered with Join Avenue anyways (Gen 5 precursor to FP).
OG Join Avenue for BW2 was og. looool

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
what about meowth on there team?

also no arceus i call BS.

Legendary and Mythical Pokemon are different from each other, for those who are asking why Celebi, Jirachi, Doexys, Arceus, Mew, Manaphy, Darkrai, Shaymin, Victini, Keldeo, Meloetta, Genesect, Diancie, Hoopa, Volcanion, Magearna, and Marshadow did not appear on the list of all the Legendary Pokemon that are obtainable in Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon via normal means.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what about meowth on there team?

also no arceus i call BS.

They'll probably do event distributions for all mythicals like 2016. I get the exclusions. Since VGC2018 is open to all National Dex mons that have the black clover (Gen 7 symbol) and are not the typical banned mons (mythicals, Ash-Greninja and cover legends), that means Latios, Zapdos, some of my other favorite legends are qualified. Having recently played through White and White 2, I wish N appeared in these games. Maybe a surprise...

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm REALLY hoping they announce more UBs and alola forms in the november 10th trailer. I'm with my fingers crossed for it

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm REALLY hoping they announce more UBs and alola forms in the november 10th trailer. I'm with my fingers crossed for it

They confirmed there will be no more alola forms. They already added 3 UBs, the fact they added any is groundbreaking (new mons mid-generation), can't expect anymore. I'm surprised they have a November 10 announcement plan, they blew their loads on this one I can't imagine what more hype they can drum up.

AsPika2219

Pikachu going beach!
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Nice! :yay3ds: All team enemies was reunited together to rule the world!!!! MWA! HA! HA! HA! HA!!!!...... :evil:
I hope Team Rainbow Rocket will appear on ANIME version SOON™! :P

Vieela

GBATemp's official thinker™
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
They confirmed there will be no more alola forms. They already added 3 UBs, the fact they added any is groundbreaking (new mons mid-generation), can't expect anymore. I'm surprised they have a November 10 announcement plan, they blew their loads on this one I can't imagine what more hype they can drum up.

I had hopes to have new alola forms because there was a leak of info some time ago that correctly predicted the entire Rainbow Rocket and the other villains coming to the game and also the battle facility together. And in the same thread they said there would be new alola forms and more UBs. I think there's still a possibility though, at least for new UBs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    rvtr @ rvtr: Spam bots again.