Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by KanterZ, Nov 2, 2017.
Alternate reality? I didn’t play Sun and Moon so maybe that explains it.
Except, RBY GSC RSE LGFR DPPT BW/BW2 are all from a different universe(A). A universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves does not exist
However, X/Y, ORAS, SM, are all from a different universe(B). A universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves exist.
Additionally, USUM is also from a different universe(C). Different from the 2 that I've mentioned.
Although, we can say that in Universe C:
- Universe B Giovanni, Cyrus, and Lysandre are present.
- Universe A Maxie and Archie are present
- Universe B Lusamine would not appear of course, but Universe C Lusamine.
We still have no info about Ghetsis so we can assume that it's Universe A Ghetsis, but unless proven or disproven. It's just a theory. A GAME THEORY. lmao
Sun and moon don't take place in an alternate reality, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon do.
So many of the things in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon may not be cannon to the rest of the timeline.
Those are mythical pokemons. (Exclusive to events)
Deoxys is kinda an oddball, used to be a mythical but was a legendary in ORAS.
If it is, oh god.
— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —
Deoxys is still mythical but got an exception on ORAS.
I heard the music for RR Battle kind of reminds me of Dark Violet Giovanni battle GF does take notes i guess
Using RSE's Maxie and Archie is definitely what piques my interests because that would mean they had to make the models for them instead of recycling ORAS'. Surely the choice was not made just because.
Allllll of them?
Warning: Spoilers inside!
I wasn't very interested in playing US and UM since I assumed it was just going to be a reskin with a few new moves/palette swaps for a couple Pokemon. From seeing the video I might just give it a shot if it really does change things up a bit.
Because there's the multiverse now.
This is my theory for why is A appearing is USUM, though. (considering all the facts present)
national dex better be back, otherwise the game is still dead to me.
Allllllllll of them.
All of the previous villainous team leaders + Skull + Aether Foundation so all of them.
Yeah, but the screenshot implies he's asking for Colosseum and XD villains. I doubt those will be making a return though, those games are more like just-barely spinoffs.
Of course. This is canon, not spin-off so those are probably not appearing.
They could, thanks to the multiverse, appear in cameo. Those spinoffs can now be considered canon.
I know this is an alternate universe and all but I really like how Giovanni looks in HG, SS and B&W compared to here. It's also interesting to note the event in HG and SS never happened.
yeah Giovanni got his ass kicked by red and ran to johto like a little bitch he must mean the Ethan/Lyra battle is not cannon
That might have only happened in the original universe (A). Giovanni that's in USUM seems to have originated from this universe (C).
maybe he killed red? and Ghetsis killed Nate/Rosa that would be very cool plot twist or maybe Red joined TR at Nugget bridge who knows
I'd like to re-theorize my theory.
Here's the final one.
Warning: Spoilers inside!
(Red/Blue)Yellow, (Gold/Silver)Crystal, (Ruby/Sapphire)Emerald, (Diamond/Pearl)Platinum, BlackWhite/BlackWhite2 are all from a different universe(A). A universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves does not exist
LeafGreen/FireRed and HeartGold/SoulSilver is also from a different universe(B), however, still a universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves does not exist.
X/Y, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, and Sun/Moon, are all from a different universe(C). A universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves exist.
Additionally, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is also from a different universe(D). Different from the 3 that we've mentioned.
Although, we can say that in Universe e:
- Universe C/D Giovanni is present present.
- Universe D Lysandre is present.
- Universe B/C Cyrus is present.
- Universe A/D Maxie and Archie are present
- Universe C Lusamine would not appear of course, but Universe D Lusamine.
Why Universe C/D Giovanni?
- Red already once disbanded Team Rocket. Additionally, when Giovanni came back again, Gold/Ethan disbanded the "new" Team Rocket. The same can be said for universe B for HeartGold/SoulSilver. Plus, he now has a Mega Stone, unlike the first 2 Giovannis which doesn't even have knowledge about Mega Evolution.
Why Universe B/C Cyrus?
- The Cyrus from the universe A (original) disappeared in the Distortion World of Universe A. Unless shown to have Z-move or Mega Evolution or not, we can not have a certain answer.
Why Universe D Lysandre?
- The Lysandre from universe C (original) died from the explosion of the ultimate weapon. He can't be from Universe A or B either since he's shown to have a Mega Gyarados where Mega Evolutions does not exist in Universe A or B.
Why Universe A/D Maxie / Archie?
- Notice the appearance? It's from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Why not " B or C"? Universe(B) is the remake universe but Mega Evolution still does not exist. Universe C has a different Maxie and Archie and Mega Evolution exists. Unless shown to have Z-move or Mega Evolution or not, we can not have a certain answer.
Why Universe D Lusamine?
- Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon happens on a different universe(D). Different from Sun and Moon's universe (universe C).
We still have no info about Ghetsis so we can assume that it's Universe A Ghetsis, unless proven or disproven.
Unless everyone is from another universe (E) which would make another question.
Universe A - Original
Universe B - Remake Universe but without Z-move and Mega Evolution
Universe C - Alternate Universe(1) where Z-move and Mega Evolution exists
Universe D - Another Alternate Universe(2) where Z-move and Mega Evolution exists
We'll also have to take note that only the third games such as Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum is the canon-est one of all the games for those that have 3 games.
However, we would like to also see this quote from Zinnia from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire;
"My people know it. From generation to generation, we pass along the lore about the distortions in the world … And about the existence of another world, which we have long observed to be just like this one and yet not the same…
That’s right. A Hoenn region that’s almost exactly like this one we live in. Filled with Pokémon and people like us. A world where maybe the evolution of Pokémon took a slightly different path, where Mega Evolution is unknown… A world where that war 3,000 years ago…never happened. A world where the ultimate weapon was never even built. And in that Hoenn of that world… What would happen if one day, out of the blue, a meteoroid appeared? What would happen to the people of that world, without the technology to destroy the meteoroid or the power to warp it away?"
Fuck! That was the thing that made me the most excited. I've been playing Battle Factory in HeartGold for about a week, enjoying that. Rentals, no need to breed, just you and strategy and luck. That caveat is so unappealing, fucking Festival Plaza. It's such a downgrade from PSS in Gen 6. I'll bite the bullet with that. Very hyped about the game following the trailer.