Each and Every Villain of Pokemon is coming to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

WiiUBricker

News Police
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
This takes place in an alternate reality, remember? A reality where Team Rocket didn't get defeated, so I'm pretty sure he rescued Lysandre before he died in XY here.

(This also seems to have the versions of Maxie & Archie from RSE, so. . .yeah)
Alternate reality? I didn’t play Sun and Moon so maybe that explains it.

Reactions: KanterZ

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Okay, think of it like this:

Regular established timeline, then while SM is happening there's a paralell timeline that's not connected to any part of the original timelines, not even SM itself, that's USUM.
Except, RBY GSC RSE LGFR DPPT BW/BW2 are all from a different universe(A). A universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves does not exist
However, X/Y, ORAS, SM, are all from a different universe(B). A universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves exist.

Additionally, USUM is also from a different universe(C). Different from the 2 that I've mentioned.
Although, we can say that in Universe C:
- Universe B Giovanni, Cyrus, and Lysandre are present.
- Universe A Maxie and Archie are present
- Universe B Lusamine would not appear of course, but Universe C Lusamine.

We still have no info about Ghetsis so we can assume that it's Universe A Ghetsis, but unless proven or disproven. It's just a theory. A GAME THEORY. lmao

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alternate reality? I didn’t play Sun and Moon so maybe that explains it.
Sun and moon don't take place in an alternate reality, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon do.

So many of the things in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon may not be cannon to the rest of the timeline.

Last edited by Garblant, , Reason: forrgot a comma

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Sun and moon don't take place in an alternate reality Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon do.

So many of the things in Ultra Sun & Ultra Moon may not be cannon to the rest of the timeline.
If it is, oh god.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Those are mythical pokemons. (Exclusive to events)

Deoxys is kinda an oddball, used to be a mythical but was a legendary in ORAS.
Deoxys is still mythical but got an exception on ORAS.

Reactions: Garblant

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Using RSE's Maxie and Archie is definitely what piques my interests because that would mean they had to make the models for them instead of recycling ORAS'. Surely the choice was not made just because.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Allllll of them?

maxresdefault.jpg

I wasn't very interested in playing US and UM since I assumed it was just going to be a reskin with a few new moves/palette swaps for a couple Pokemon. From seeing the video I might just give it a shot if it really does change things up a bit.

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Using RSE's Maxie and Archie is definitely what piques my interests because that would mean they had to make the models for them instead of recycling ORAS'. Surely the choice was not made just because.

Because there's the multiverse now.

This is my theory for why is A appearing is USUM, though. (considering all the facts present)

Except, RBY GSC RSE LGFR DPPT BW/BW2 are all from a different universe(A). A universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves does not exist
However, X/Y, ORAS, SM, are all from a different universe(B). A universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves exist.

Additionally, USUM is also from a different universe(C). Different from the 2 that I've mentioned.
Although, we can say that in Universe C:
- Universe B Giovanni, Cyrus, and Lysandre are present.
- Universe A Maxie and Archie are present
- Universe B Lusamine would not appear of course, but Universe C Lusamine.

We still have no info about Ghetsis so we can assume that it's Universe A Ghetsis, but unless proven or disproven. It's just a theory. A GAME THEORY. lmao

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Allllll of them?

maxresdefault.jpg

I wasn't very interested in playing US and UM since I assumed it was just going to be a reskin with a few new moves/palette swaps for a couple Pokemon. From seeing the video I might just give it a shot if it really does change things up a bit.
Allllllllll of them.

All of the previous villainous team leaders + Skull + Aether Foundation so all of them.

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Allllllllll of them.

All of the previous villainous team leaders + Skull + Aether Foundation so all of them.
Yeah, but the screenshot implies he's asking for Colosseum and XD villains. I doubt those will be making a return though, those games are more like just-barely spinoffs.

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Yeah, but the screenshot implies he's asking for Colosseum and XD villains. I doubt those will be making a return though, those games are more like just-barely spinoffs.
Of course. This is canon, not spin-off so those are probably not appearing.

They could, thanks to the multiverse, appear in cameo. Those spinoffs can now be considered canon.

Hyborix3

Gabi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I know this is an alternate universe and all but I really like how Giovanni looks in HG, SS and B&W compared to here. It's also interesting to note the event in HG and SS never happened.

Garblant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yeah Giovanni got his ass kicked by red and ran to johto like a little bitch he must mean the Ethan/Lyra battle is not cannon
That might have only happened in the original universe (A). Giovanni that's in USUM seems to have originated from this universe (C).

KanterZ

Modder.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
That might have only happened in the original universe (A). Giovanni that's in USUM seems to have originated from this universe (C).
I'd like to re-theorize my theory.

Here's the final one.

(Red/Blue)Yellow, (Gold/Silver)Crystal, (Ruby/Sapphire)Emerald, (Diamond/Pearl)Platinum, BlackWhite/BlackWhite2 are all from a different universe(A). A universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves does not exist

LeafGreen/FireRed and HeartGold/SoulSilver is also from a different universe(B), however, still a universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves does not exist.

X/Y, Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire, and Sun/Moon, are all from a different universe(C). A universe where Mega Evolution and Z-moves exist.

Additionally, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon is also from a different universe(D). Different from the 3 that we've mentioned.

Although, we can say that in Universe e:
- Universe C/D Giovanni is present present.
- Universe D Lysandre is present.
- Universe B/C Cyrus is present.
- Universe A/D Maxie and Archie are present
- Universe C Lusamine would not appear of course, but Universe D Lusamine.

Why Universe C/D Giovanni?
- Red already once disbanded Team Rocket. Additionally, when Giovanni came back again, Gold/Ethan disbanded the "new" Team Rocket. The same can be said for universe B for HeartGold/SoulSilver. Plus, he now has a Mega Stone, unlike the first 2 Giovannis which doesn't even have knowledge about Mega Evolution.

Why Universe B/C Cyrus?
- The Cyrus from the universe A (original) disappeared in the Distortion World of Universe A. Unless shown to have Z-move or Mega Evolution or not, we can not have a certain answer.

Why Universe D Lysandre?
- The Lysandre from universe C (original) died from the explosion of the ultimate weapon. He can't be from Universe A or B either since he's shown to have a Mega Gyarados where Mega Evolutions does not exist in Universe A or B.

Why Universe A/D Maxie / Archie?
- Notice the appearance? It's from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald. Why not " B or C"? Universe(B) is the remake universe but Mega Evolution still does not exist. Universe C has a different Maxie and Archie and Mega Evolution exists. Unless shown to have Z-move or Mega Evolution or not, we can not have a certain answer.

Why Universe D Lusamine?
- Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon happens on a different universe(D). Different from Sun and Moon's universe (universe C).

We still have no info about Ghetsis so we can assume that it's Universe A Ghetsis, unless proven or disproven.

Unless everyone is from another universe (E) which would make another question.

Legend:
Universe A - Original
Universe B - Remake Universe but without Z-move and Mega Evolution
Universe C - Alternate Universe(1) where Z-move and Mega Evolution exists
Universe D - Another Alternate Universe(2) where Z-move and Mega Evolution exists

We'll also have to take note that only the third games such as Yellow, Crystal, Emerald, and Platinum is the canon-est one of all the games for those that have 3 games.

However, we would like to also see this quote from Zinnia from Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire;

"My people know it. From generation to generation, we pass along the lore about the distortions in the world … And about the existence of another world, which we have long observed to be just like this one and yet not the same…

That’s right. A Hoenn region that’s almost exactly like this one we live in. Filled with Pokémon and people like us. A world where maybe the evolution of Pokémon took a slightly different path, where Mega Evolution is unknown… A world where that war 3,000 years ago…never happened. A world where the ultimate weapon was never even built. And in that Hoenn of that world… What would happen if one day, out of the blue, a meteoroid appeared? What would happen to the people of that world, without the technology to destroy the meteoroid or the power to warp it away?"

Last edited by KanterZ, , Reason: clarification

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
  • Battle Agency, a new facility akin to the Battle Factory of olden times. As you battle through, you will receive items such as Gold Bottle Caps. However, the Pokémon you can use in the Agency will increase as you interact with more players over Festival Plaza.

Fuck! That was the thing that made me the most excited. I've been playing Battle Factory in HeartGold for about a week, enjoying that. Rentals, no need to breed, just you and strategy and luck. That caveat is so unappealing, fucking Festival Plaza. It's such a downgrade from PSS in Gen 6. I'll bite the bullet with that. Very hyped about the game following the trailer.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    LLMs can be run on cpu anyway but it's quite slow
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Have you ever been beaten by a wet spaghetti noodle by your girlfriend because she has a twin sister, and you got confused and fucked her dad?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I had a girlfriend who had a twin sister and they would mess with me constantly.... Until one chipped a tooth then finally I could tell them apart.... Lol
    They would have the same hair style the same clothes everything... Really messed with my head lol
    @The Real Jdbye, I could see AMD trying to pull off the CPU GPU tandem thing, would be a way to maybe close the gap a bit with Nvidia. Plus it would kinda put Nvidia at a future disadvantage since Nvidia can't make X86/64 CPUs? Intel and AMD licensing issues... I wonder how much that has held back innovation.
    i don't think nvidia wants to get in the x64 cpu market anyways
    you've seen how much intel is struggling getting into the gpu market
    and nvidia is already doing ARM
    i don't think they want to take more focus away from their gpus
    Yeah I think Nvidia s future lays in AI GPU acceleration stuff if they can get that going it's going to be super interesting in the long term
    AI assisted game creation might become a thing
    At least that's something I think would be pretty cool.
    Don some VR glasses and gloves and talk to the computer and paint entire worlds
    "OK Cortana I want that mountain a little taller and more snow on top, and I would like some random ancient pine forest around the bottom"
    "Now we need a spring fed river flowing down the north side and add some wild life appropriate for the biome"
    Many TBs of assets and the programming of something like that is going to be tough but I think it's something we might see in 20 years maybe sooner
    @Psionic Roshambo AI assisted game creation is kinda already here, there was recently that AI that can turn any 2D image into a fully modeled 3D object, it's not perfect, but it's a starting point, beats starting from zero
    +1
    before that there was one to generate a fully modeled scene from a 2D image
    +1
    but most recently, there was one that actually generates a working unity scene with terrain and textures already set up that you can import right into unity, that's a huge time saver right there
    +1
    and using LLMs to generate NPC dialogue and even dynamically generated quests is something i'm sure is already happening
    +1
    will just take some time for games made using those things to be completed and released
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @The Real Jdbye, it's bed bath and beyond you nitwit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: