EA Play 2017 - Live Coverage - Ended

Capture.JPG

In less than 60 minutes, this year's EA Play will start. You can watch the event live on YouTube:

... Or don't since I'll be covering the event on GBAtemp in real time!

Since our pages do not update in real time, we recommend you refresh the page as often as possible to see the newest information.

Live Coverage will be shown here:
  • Event starts
  • Madden 18 cinematic trailer shown
  • 30 min of Star Wars Battlefront II to be shown during EA Play
  • 8 new Battlefield 1 maps announced for September as part of In The Name of the Tsar expansion, trailer shown
  • Fifa 18 trailer!
  • Talks about Need For Speed Payback have begun!
  • Need For Speed Payback gameplay trailer playing now
  • New EA Originals title A Way Out from Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons creator announcement trailer (Prison Break: The Game?); Coming Early 2018
  • New BioWare IP Anthem teased; more to be shown at Xbox briefing tomorrow
  • First look at NBA Live 18
  • Everybody's much awaited Star Wars Battlefront II being detailed now
  • World premier trailer for Star Wars Battlefront II multiplayer gameplay!
  • Live Star Wars Battlefront II gameplay starting now!
  • Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes trailer & talk
  • Yet another Need For Speed Payback trailer
  • Need For Speed Payback live gameplay
  • Same Madden 18 trailer
  • Discussing about Madden 18 story mode
  • Discussing about FIFA 18 with the game designers
  • New Battlefield 1 map gameplay
  • Surprise! Someone just proposed live during EA Play!
  • Event is officially over! Thanks to everyone who followed our live coverage! See you again for E3 Day 1!

New trailers screened at the event:
  • NBA LIVE 18 Reveal Trailer - The One

• FIFA 18 The Journey: Hunter Returns

• A Way Out Official Gameplay Trailer

• Star Wars Battlefront 2: Official Gameplay Trailer

• Anthem Official Teaser Trailer

:arrow: YouTube Live @ EA Play

Last edited by Prans,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
a way out could be interesting, i would buy it but since its a multiplayer only mode i dont have friends close that play with me and im not gonna pay ps plus or xbox live to play what looks to be well a single game player online, they could have added AI imo, becuase its multiplayer only its just a no go for me.

orcid

Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
a way out could be interesting, i would buy it but since its a multiplayer only mode i dont have friends close that play with me and im not gonna pay ps plus or xbox live to play what looks to be well a single game player online, they could have added AI imo, becuase its multiplayer only its just a no go for me.
It is even local multiplayer only. No online.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Reactions: Prans

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I'm actually really interested in A Way Out, I always found the lack of co-op games in the current and last gen disturbing. I grew playing co-op games with my younger brother on SNES, I'm really hyped for It. Damn I got nostalgic

Last edited by VMM,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm actually really interested in A Way Out, I always found the lack of co-op games in the current and last gen disturbing. I grew playing co-op games with my younger brother on SNES, I'm really hyped for It. Damn I got nostalgic
im all for co op games but no single player option with AI is a no go for me, imagine your friend doesnt like that game now you cant even complete the game becuase is only co op, without co op the game doesnt work at all.

it can be a great game with co op core but AI standing in when your not with your friend but co op only just ruins it for me.

VMM

Hamon > Stand
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
im all for co op games but no single player option with AI is a no go for me, imagine your friend doesnt like that game now you cant even complete the game becuase is only co op, without co op the game doesnt work at all.

it can be a great game with co op core but AI standing in when your not with your friend but co op only just ruins it for me.

I guess this game tried doing It different, not sure If It was the best decision, but it surely catch my attention

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
A Way Out looked like a great 1-time play through. Want to see more of Anthem, hopefully next week. They really need to separate the sports stuff from everything else though. Sticking the Anthem reveal between a load of sports games seems weird.
I'm not a fan of Need For Speed but thought Payback looked very good and I'll probably buy it.
And SWBFII is a day 1 buy for sure.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)