Gaming E3 Tech Demos

supercard_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How Many of the E3 nds tech demos were there? How many were captured? How many are available on the internet? Am I allowed to ask where I can download them? (they ARE tech demos, not commercial games after all) Am I allowed to ask what I can type into a certain popular seach engine that starts with a G to find a site where I can download them? (It's not a link, not even a search engine)

If the answer to the last two questions is no, please still answer the first three questions. I am willing to spend hours on google to find the demos if I must, but first I want to know how many are on the web. And out of intrest I want to know how many were available at E3 and how many were captured if not on the web.

Thank You

supercard_lover

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's all the demos that were captured? (Sigh) I already knew about those but thought that there had to be more.

Are you sure that's it? I mean, that site is pretty outdated.

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
That's all the demos that were captured? (Sigh) I already knew about those but thought that there had to be more.

Are you sure that's it? I mean, that site is pretty outdated.
I'm sure there's been more as we are on the 4th Download Station release I think. I don't have a URL to anything more though.

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most obvious request for an E3 demo is...Zelda Phantom Hourglass! The amount of times I've seen people request it is silly.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
aw, no one seems to have that old sonic demo, the one where all you did was rub the screen, but it looked to have some impressive graphics

i've heard of that demo but i have never been able to find it.

QUOTEMost obvious request for an E3 demo is...Zelda Phantom Hourglass! The amount of times I've seen people request it is silly.

i so want to try this game out but i've never been able to find this demo either.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
There was another tech demo at e3 2005 about crafting woods into different things with various tools...I have never been able to find that tech demo either.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
Here's what I am talking about:

1.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat