Hacking Duplicate a Bubble the hard way ?

Amilord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hi,
I'd like to learn how to duplicate a bubble the hard way (and change content after that). By that I mean messing with app.db directly.
I already tried in the past without succes, so if someone knows how to do it, It will be great :)

Amilord

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oh un compatriote :) Oui, merci ça y ressemble !
Yes thank you! It looks like it's what I am looking for.
I have problems cloning a bubble with new methods. I'm new to vita homebrew and I'd like to understand how it works "bare metal" in order to be able to troubleshoot when it goes wrong.

mummysboy

Trophies
XP
Country
You might be able to do it WITHOUT touching your app.db (i.e the lazy way)
FW3.60 ONLY (At least on FW3.6 if it breaks you can fix it again)
1. Before you start make a backup of your app.db (just in case) i normally just use vitashell to copy it somewhere safe on the memory card :P
2. With VITASHELL make a new directory in ux0:/PSPEMU/PSP/ - i ccall mine BACKUP
3. Use VITASHELL to browse to the folder of the bubble you wanna clone (PSPEMU/PSP/GAME/[GAMEID] - where [GAMEID] is your PSP game to clone)
4. Copy that folder to your backup folder
5. Rename the ORIGINAL folder by adding a number 2 on the end e.g DISCID2
6. Copy the folder back from your backup folder to game folder.
7. EITHER - use recovery menu to rebuild database OR easyinstaller by freakler to rebuild database - CAUTION this wipes layout etc and whitelist mods etc, I never have any installed (Did i mention im lazy)
8. check out your bubbles. Ensure both boot - if its the ePSP bubble dont forget to run henkakau first though.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: This movie rip so werid has 10180p quality but the audios ripped with movie theater audio quality