Dug up an E-merger 64 GBC flash card/flasher ... anyone can help?

mjax

Trophies
XP
Country
I believe, you have to be really patient while doing a back-lit mod. If you really know what you are doing then it shouldn't be that risky. Patience is the key... Peeling the film very slowly should be helpful.

Just realised the topic was about emerger. We talked about other flashcards which I guess was still on-topic. Now we are discussing light mods... xD But it's all cool -I am sure Jetowa won't mind nor the staff. Atleast we are not blatently spamming the thread. We are discussing some interesting stuff...

comokepa

Trophies
XP
Country
My e-merger was functional last time I threw it in the attic. Yet, there is no way to use with some sort of parallel to USB converter (like those that are available for printers with parallel ports) and in a virtualized Windows, right? It is long since I last had a computer with a parallel port or even Windows installed (Mac here).

postulio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any one still have the 3.01 version of this software? I cannot find any live links online for the life of me. Any help would be much appreciated, maybe upload t Google drive for me? Please pm if you can help.

Thank you all

image47w.jpg

image48h.jpg

image50t.jpg

Trying to get it working using "http://scifi.pages.at/qrnqrn/e-Merger/emerger301.zip"

Anyone able to get it to boot on a modern system?

enarky

owls?
Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
Any one still have the 3.01 version of this software? I cannot find any live links online for the life of me. Any help would be much appreciated, maybe upload t Google drive for me? Please pm if you can help.

Thank you all
Funny how the Internet is going full circle. Just in case someone else is looking for that link and finds this thread and not the one on Reddit, here's Netmars E-Merger software version 3.01: https://mega.nz/#!9VMkxQLJ!WB6HfhNnDx3itmHPi3UzoM3YkLudk-qZAgo-ZCfcptY

EDIT: https://filetrip.net/dl?860hA3keHu here it is on Filetrip, if Mega goes the way of the Dodo again.

Last edited by enarky,
D

Deleted User

Wut a Fuckin necrobump... whats up with all those lately? So much per day...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: